Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lemon Verbena Bread


Hello everyone, a "big thank you" to all of you that came over to the conference this morning. It was such a special time talking to everyone. The girls say thank you also.

This recipe is the recipe I talked about. I really like the herb "lemon verbena". It smells so wonderful and it was said this morning that you can also make tea. I am going to have to try it. I make little muffins for our tea parties using the mini muffin tins. You might want to try that also. Enjoy and happy gardening everyone! If you want to print this off, click on this link.
Here is a picture of all the ingredients. I will post tomorrow a picture of the bread. It is so good!


http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu214/prairieflowerfarm/LemonVbreadrecipecardflat.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That looks good except I don't know what lemon verbena is! Is it an herb plant that I can buy at the garden center or HD? I also LOVE the cute recipe card. Can you tell me how to make/find it? I'd love to post my recipes like that.
    Thank you!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda I want to try this so bad..can I buy this lemon verbena at the store? I've never heard of it before! Sorry....I'm not real savy on different herbs.

    Let me know about that..Love how you've decorated your flour and sugar containers...you are so gifted with decor! smile..

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon Verbena is an Herb. You will have more luck finding this plant at nurseries in the spring/summer. I have not ever seen this at the big box stores. Shop your local mom & pop places which grown plants. It makes a very nice lemon sugar also, by placing the leaves in white sugar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!