Friday, July 29, 2011

9th Building Our Homes Together with Jesus

Hello sweet ladies, 



Building our Homes looks different for each family. It is about each individual in each home, making life stories together. Have you ever thought about that. It has been really wonderful coming over to all those who link up every Wednesday, reading about what is going on in your Home and how you are being used in the lives of others. I am sorry that my internet provider was not working this last Wednesday. Some of you put your BOHT, up on your blogs so if you want you can just link up even though it is Friday. Thank you! You kept it right on going! 



Here is a picture of our Vitaily last November when he first came. He has been waiting to be adopted until the first part of January. We have missed him so much and our dream is about to come true in a few months!!!!!! 


 Vitaliy will be coming Home to America.......to live with our son's family! He will be an American!!!!!!!! 

I have some wonderful news to tell you all. Vitaliy, Lord willing is going to be a part of our family!!!!! We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!! We have been waiting, praying and fundraising since the beginning of 2011.  They told Josh and Tonya a few months back that they were moving the adoption agency they are working with and so they had to really hurry to get there dossier in before July 11th or they would have to wait another 3-5 months to adopt Vitaliy. Everything was being pushed so fast and it was very stressful. One paper was lost,.......Tonya had to travel to Topeka to get papers with official stamps, lots of things had to be finished......they met the deadline. It was truly a miracle, we were so thankful that you were telling us you were praying. Anyway they got everything in and since then the date has been changing again on when they will have to fly out for the court dates.......first they said Oct, Sept, now they say the end of August. Exciting, but lots of money has to still be raised.  I think I have told you that our Tressa is going to travel with Tonya on the second trip over to pick Vitaliy up. We thought we had more time to raise some money, but God knows what is going on. We have some fundraisers going on, so please would you pray with us for the amount we need to be raised.

We are truly BUILDING OUR HOME with Jesus, a new grandchild will be ours. Teaching him the Love of Jesus will be our favorite thing to do. He has had some Christian influence in his life. Missionaries come every summer to do Vacation Bible School at the orphanage. Bless them!!!!!! We are grateful! What an adventure we have been on......the best is yet to come. 

If you click on the pic you can see it better.

Tressa our daughter will be needing airfare and money for expenses  when she goes to help bring Vitaily home the second time. Josh and Tonya stay for 2 weeks, come back and then Tressa and Tonya go over and stay for another 2-3 weeks. It is just the way the adoption agency works things. 



I was able to buy 40 yards of my Americana fabric line. I can get more if I need to. All the fabric that we sell will go towards Tressa's needs to go over to pick up Vitaliy. You can make napkins, aprons, bread clothes, tea towels,  curtains, pillows, or a quilt with it. You may have some other ideas for this fabric. I would love to here. 


It is 100% cotton with gold flecks. click on pic.....you can see it better. 

 If you would like to order some fabric, please put in the subject line of the email put, Americana Fabric, it costs  $8.75 a yard/ plus shipping depending on yards.  If you want to pay using paypal, we will send you an invoice. You can also pay using a check or money order. My email addy is up at the top in the about me. Thank you for helping us.



Also I still have the Friends Are Like Flowers In My Garden e-pattern, on sale until this Sunday! $5.75 sale price. After July $7.00. 


We will be selling water at the Yoder Chicken Auction on Friday afternoon. We hope we sell a lot! We have 600 bottles to sell. 


Hugs and thank you so much for praying for us!
Linda

Ready to link up for those
 who want to?

Here is how to link up to

use the linky below in four easy steps.
Go to the bottom of my post and it will say
You are next click on
Click here to enter

Up will come this.
1. Enter a link to your blog post (this has to be the post you are wanting to show us)
2. Enter a caption
3. Enter your email
4. Upload a thumbnail (picture)

One more thing if you want to link all the linkys to your blog, there is a place that says GET THE CODE HERE.



Please put our 
Building Our Homes Together logo on your blog and have it link back to us! Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Friday and we still get to celebrate Wednesday!!! Does this mean we will have extra days to get things done this week? LOL, I wish!

    I love your material. LOVE IT!

    Still working on a couple of things here, but got interrupted today.

    I have two customers who want me to list their goods on e-bay! I am charging them 30% of whatever price they receive. I will be passing a percent of my earnings on to help with the adoption cost, either Vitaliy's or Tressa's expenses.

    I am praying you guys sell all 600 bottles of water!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    What exciting news! I am so thrilled for all of you and will be praying that everything goes smoothly and the financial needs will be met. God will provide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda.. I'm so happy for your family! So glad the adoption process is moving along smoothly. I hope you sell ALL that water at the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God that things are coming together for your son's family and Vitaliy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news! Praise God for his wonderful mercy and his sufficient grace. He gives us just what we need..just when we need it! Praise His holy and wonderful name! Blessings to you and your family and for the marvelous thing you are doing. I pray all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I can hardly wait for that family to be complete. What a blessing Vitaly will have as he becomes a Stubbs. Praying for all things to come to pass in proper timing. Have a wonderful, productive weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda...you were at the hed of my prayer list last night before I went to sleep...smile..My prayers were for you and your family, for rain in your area and to bring Vitaly home...smile... I know God has his eyes on all of us and knows exactly what He is doing.

    Love your fabric...you are so gifted..wish I was still sewing..

    Blessings dear friend..
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanking the Lord with you, Linda. God is so good and faithful to all His promises. The news is so wonderful.
    I will be praying that the money needed will be there.
    Joy & Peace to your family ~
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweet Linda,
    I'm glad that your computer is up and running again :) :) :) I"m linked up for this week's "Building Our homes together with Jesus series :) : :) :)

    Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fabric is so pretty. I love it here. Linda you are one busy lady! Always so happy and caring for others. You are a real example of the Christian walk. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda - I would like to buy 2 1/2 yds of your americana fabric. I plan on using it for the backing on Vitalys quilt. I am just going to make a quilt using different fq's of USA type fabrics because I have not seen anything posted on the signed blocks. I know I sent you an email about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry.......write me an email again and send me your addy again.......so sorry......life is not my own! Hugs sweet friend and I will just send it to you nooooo charge.....it's for my grandson! Hugs, me

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!