Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Are All So Precious!!!!

Haiti is still being touched by the Lord!
Precious Ladies!

Our family wants to thank you alllllll, so very much! My Dad is still in the hospital. He has times when he is a little confused, but it is good that they are taking care of him and he is getting the care he needs. I want to thank all of you who left us words of encouragement. Every time I would read one, I was a big baby and just cried. I guess that is good to do sometimes and just let it all out!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! If I can ever pray for you, please let me know!

Still praying for the Livesay family in Haiti. We read their blog every morning and afternoon. The Lord is blessings our family with what He is doing down there. Please if you haven't gone go. Read it to your family. It is wonderful to see really what is going on!


I receive posts from Sugar Pie Farmhouse and today Aunt Ruthie sent out a new one. I enjoy her love for the Lord and all her pretties! Aunt Ruthie told us of some new video's out by a company we have followed for a long time called Franklin Springs. Our family has enjoyed their family movies. They are very family friendly. Franklin Springs have lots of wonderful videos, so please go check them out. Anyway, Aunt Ruthie told us about the new videos from Homestead Blessings. They are The Art of Dairy and The Art of Cooking. Mr. Phil said,"YOU CAN ORDER THEM!" I am so excited. He knows I need a little Valentine LOVE. They have a sale going on right now on the two. Check the websites out. They said,"This set will serve as a great tool to encourage, entertain, and educate your family in these wonderful arts." They have a few trailers that you can watch to "whet your appetite." Hope you all enjoy, if you have never seen anything from Franklin Springs. A listing of all their movies are here.

Blessings!
Linda

P.S. Thank you again for all the love, prayers and encouragement you are showing to our family. You are all so precious!

5 comments:

  1. I too love Aunt Ruthie's posts.. I always feel so motivated after reading them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Linda,

    I am happy to hear that your father is doing better. Praying that God will continue to give comfort and strength during this difficult time!
    We too love the Franklin Springs videos - they are filled with encouragement and inspiration!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those videos - I'm a true agrarian!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your father, Linda. Glad to hear he's getting the help he needs. Praying also for you. We recently went through similar circumstances with my father who passed away in August 2008. May it bring comfort to remember how much the Lord loves you and him:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear your father is doing better. I checked out the Franklin Springs videos. I saw many that I thought my family would enjoy. Thanks for the info. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!