Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finishing Things Up Today!


Hello Sweet Ladies,

The Daddy and Momma Cardinal are eating seeds out our kitchen window everyday. This has happened for............I don't know how many years. It was done my Mother in Love.......then when she passed away it was done by my Father in Love......and now it is being done by our family. If you are faithful to keep the pan filled  with grain and seeds they will come and eat. This morning a red headed woodpecker came. By the time I had my camera ready it flew away. Like Tay said, "he will be back". Just another blessing on the farm.

Today I will be finishing up on the handmade gifts. I wish I could tell, but I will after CHRISTmas. Two of the little girls read Grammies blog sometimes! 

I am enjoying my day......hope you are enjoying yours! Know you are being thought about.

Scroll down for the Gooseberry Patch/Prairie Flower Farm Giveaway, if you haven't already. 

Hugs and the Lord bless, 
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    The poppa and momma cardinal are so beautiful :) :) I've thought about doing birdseed in our backyard. We get a lot of ravens, and once inawhile other types of birds :) :)

    I just finished up a blog post. I'm going to have some more of my homemade chicken and vegetable soup, then it's upstairs to work on crafting!!!!

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda... I know about those cardinals...and Tay is right they will come back when there is food out there! We try to keep ours full but once in awhile..due to weather or health we miss keeping it full, but as soon as the foods out there again..here they come!!

    You are always soooo busy, sewing and making gifts. Your family is so blessed having YOU. BTW how are you feeling? Better I pray.

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!