Monday, November 25, 2013

God Redeems!!!!!!

Hello sweet ladies......

what a sweet vacation week I have been having and we received  some new pictures from our photographer. We are loving looking through them! 

I am going to show you a few since some of you sweet ladies have asked and I "must" show right?


Our wedding picture and our attire!

If you have followed Prairie Flower Farm for any time you know my sweet mans and my story. Here it is if you want to read (HERE)  a story of redemption, forgiveness from our Heavenly Father...a path He has made straight, because we chose HIM and He chose us! Everyone has a story. We embrace ours and use it for good, for His Glory!


A special thing I did after we were married was to have my flowers preserved and put in a dome. It is one of my fav things in our home......never would have I thought it would be used liked this......I cry! 


Tonya had us get in the pictures, we love our kids with all of our heart. Asking the Lord to bless them and use them!!!!! They have a precious story, praying they will share! 


Our wedding was in the 70's, those days as we look back hurt our country, the "free everything" cost much!

Our kids being silly!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures were done 2 weeks after the wedding. We had to wait for a day that didn't have snow, sleet or rain! Love how they turned out. 

We are waiting for wedding day pic's, can't wait to show you.

Courtney Huber.....college student's pic.

Here is the "big sister, love her bunches. We are all waiting.....together!!

This week I have off and I am lovin it!!!!!!!! God letting me live my hearts desire! We have some precious friends that are going to have sweet little girl twins any day now. The other night I got to fold little tiny baby girl clothes......my heart was full. I miss those days so much, never will I not want a little one of my own, that is the way the Lord made me. I will be taking pics of the new precious babies. I have to get my bags packed : ), I will keep you posted!! 

Hugs to your day! 

Linda







11 comments:

  1. What fun wedding clothes, you were flower children, like my hubby and I. We are married 42 years now. I will look forward to more wedding photos. How neat you preserved your wedding bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terra, Our kids call us flower children! We have been married 39......I am so glad for all the years. I am so thankful that I did. I love having it. I can't wait for the real pics of the wedding. Thank you for writing!

      Delete
  2. Sweet!!! Anxious to see more wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charlotte, I will get the pics up as soon as I get them!!!!!! Hugs, me

      Delete
  3. How sweet! You all look so happy... just wonderful how God has blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs. T. we love our new son! God has truly blessed us. He is so precious with our daughter! What more can you ask.

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love the pics. So sweet to see them in your wedding attire. Love what you did with the flowers. Now why didn't I think of that 39 years ago. Can't wait to see more pics. Anxious to see those twin babies too. Enjoy your week. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, It was sooooo fun! We are still waiting on the little ones. It will be so fun to be in the delivery room! Happy Thanksgiving to you also Susan!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pics, beautiful family, beautiful story!! Can't wait to see the wedding pics :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see you Tammy!!!!!! Thank you for the sweetness! I can't wait either. She thought the middle of December.......It will be fun to show! Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda this is so precious! I love all the wonderful photos and it is so awesome that you can share your wedding attire with the kids. You are all very beautiful! Blessings, Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!