Monday, February 24, 2014

Birch


Hello sweet ladies,


SONday I took a photo shoot of Birch......see how thick his neck has gotten. I don't know if you can tell, but his head has gotten huge also. He is definitely a big ram now, not my sweet boy that loved my face when I got close to him. He will be used to breed from now on and we will keep him penned. I love his wool.......been collecting from his Momma and Willow and Olivia......some day I would love to see wool spun from them. Had ideas in my mind for some years......just praying about them!!!!!!

Trusting your day will be a sweet one!!!!!

Hugs, 
Linda


5 comments:

  1. He's not your sweet baby anymore, but he is still a handsome fellow!

    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Laura.......I think he is still adorable also. He looks like a bigger size when he was a lamb!!!!! Hugs to you, Linda

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He is at that Jessica! I love him a bunch! Just have to be careful! Hugs to you, Linda

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!