Saturday, September 20, 2014

Broadway Market Coffeehouse.....we have been takin a little farm to the city!

Good morning sweet ladies.......well we have exciting news. Everything has been a whirl wind experience, but we are excited to say we will be opening up the doors to Broadway Market Coffeehouse on Monday at 7:30 in the morning. We are excited and can't wait to serve our home town. The college kids are excited with!!!!!! Some have come and helped us paint and more are coming today. We can't wait to show you the pictures. I just had to take a minute to let you all know that we got it and are so thankful to the Lord for all His provisions. I will be putting up some pictures very soon! We get home very late and leave early in the morning, so my time has been packed with lots of getting ready stuff! Thank you so for praying for us. I have only had time to post on facebook, but had to say hello! 


Hugs and God bless you and yours, 

Linda

14 comments:

  1. Your coffee house is an exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting news! Congratulations! God is good all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope to visit it sometime. ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So thrilled for you all since you wanted to do that. Now it makes me want to come see it in real life. May GOD BLESS your endeavors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you and your family. Prayers are Powerful! And God listens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog - love your writings. Many blessings to your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo happy you're living your "dream come true", Linda!! May your sweet coffee shop be blessed abundantly - I hope to visit too one day!! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. I will be praying for you as you start this new coffee house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! so happy you are blessed with this. Hope all goes well, maybe some day I can go west & stop by. Prayers for your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Linda! I am excited for your new adventure. I know you will bless many in this new endeavor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting, Linda! What an exciting new ministry for your family! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So thankful for this, Linda.. and excited for you!! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear more Coffee Shop news. And better yet, I still plan to visit there sometime! That would be so much fun!! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Linda! This is such a miracle! I can't wait to see the pictures. God bless you and the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!