Monday, September 8, 2014

Enjoyed Our Girl and Our Son In Love This Weekend

Hello sweets......lots has been going on at Prairie Flower Farm and I am sure the same is for you at your home. With the coffeehouse, canning until I am exhausted when evening comes.....so thankful for the produce!!!!! I will be using it come winter and thankful I worked hard in the summer.......smile. 



The horses got out of the pasture last Saturday.......a deer jumped the fence and caught the electric wire and broke it. We had a baseball game where our Alumni boys were back to play agains the new team....so we had to get them back to the farm. 




With our Taylor home we had to go round them up in the neighbors field before we could go to the game! I always dislike it when the horses are naughty!!!!!! We caught Koko, I held her as the others went to gather up the others. Our horses are usually pretty good about following one back to the farm......we are thankful! 



It was good to have them home!!!!!!! The whole day was filled with being with our Taylor and Tyler. They were safe and sound! 


Early the next morning before church we went up to the pasture and fixed the fence. It was beautiful outside and not hot. We enjoyed our time and Tay enjoyed riding her horse and check all around the fence. We are enjoying the cooler weather. The 1/2 mile walked was beautiful. We saw animal tracks which told us that we had a baby deer and Momma and coyotes! My sweet man has taught me much. 

Today I will be painting chairs that I bought at an auction! I will show you when I get some of them painted! As I worked I will be listening to Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson......as I work today!!!!! 

Please keep praying for us about the coffeehouse! Thank you!

What do you have planned today? Would love to hear from you!!!!!


Hugs from the farm and praying Jesus will supply your needs,

Linda



4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. I know you enjoyed having those kiddos home.

    GOD BLESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know you had a wonderful weekend!! My prayers continue for al of you! Coffeehouse....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! Good to see you here! Such beautiful photos. I am glad you enjoyed your company this weekend. Hard to see our loved ones leave the nest I know! I was feeling badly this weekend and rested most of Saturday. My hubby worked ovet time Friday night and half the day on Saturday. God is good giving us these extra hours.As always asking for prayer for my phamily. I am praying for you always. Love to you, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious, enjoyable weekend! Very excited about your coffee house. I'm looking into a business venture, myself. Blessings from Ohio...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!