Friday, November 7, 2014

How are you????????

Hello sweet ladies........



My sweet Olivia......love her face..hope she is pregnant!! Hope they all are for that matter! Come early Spring we will know! 

I so miss my time posting and saying hello to you all.......please comment and tell me how you are. We have been putting in 92 hours a week since we opened up a month and almost 3 weeks ago! Talking about a change in life style. So much to learn, but we are now getting things together a bit. With the time change I am at least getting to see the sun rise. It is dark when we come home so that has been a bit difficult with chores. We have made some changes on our hours at the coffeehouse and that will give us more time to be home on our farm!!!!!! Ask if I am excited??? 


Tressa and I are having fun with the plant greenhouse truck comes right to our front door. We tend to like the unique different kinds of plants........this one just jumped out at me. It is called a stage horn fern. Doesn't it look like antlers?  Just had to show you! Have you ever seen one like this?

The time at the coffeehouse has been busy. Getting to walk with those who are suffering or just need a friend has been precious.  I am seeing how God has a plan and by us having the market we are part of it! College kids are coming, so that has been sweet!!!!! Three girls come weekly and read the Word......OUT LOUD sitting in the what I call living room area! I am sure it is music to the Father's ears.....I am blessed and so is my family to watch growth happen! We keep encouraging the girls on what a blessing they are to us! Such a simple thing.....but so powerful to the heart!

We start to decorate for CHRISTmas in a few weeks at the coffeehouse and home. It is my favorite time of the year...... so I can hardly wait! 


We are sooooo thanking the Lord for the wheat crop that is growing on our fields! It will go into the winter stronger because of the stand we have now. The weather has been pleasant and we did get a bit of rain on it last week! That makes a farmer happy!!!!!! 

Hope all is well with you......please write and let me know. I do enjoy the times I get emails and comments. I will try to comment back.

Blessing and praying the Lord will take care of your needs and mega hugs,

Linda 

15 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not sure what happened to my comment but if you have two, delete one!!

    I'm glad to hear your family is well and the wheat looks great! Have you guys had your first freeze? We are expecting ours next week. I can't wait to see the Christmas decorations. Have a blessed day and weekend. Love and hugs, Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regina, we have had quite a few freezes! Had snow last night and a few days before that. nothing that really stayed on the ground though. We were to have more.....and only about an inch if that! Excited for CHRISTmas!!!!!! We are enjoying our weekend! Love and hugs back!

      Delete
  2. So good to see a post from you. I know you are terribly busy with the Coffeehouse. It sounds so inviting,

    We are doing well here in North GA. Busy like everyone else.

    GOD BLESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, good to write......wish I had more time! It will even out one day! Wish you could come!!!!!!! Hugs, me

      Delete
  3. Hi Linda, my uncle had quite the green thumb, he had a stag fern for about 25 years! Wanted to give it to us but we were moving to Western NC and didn't want to chance it. I would have felt terrible if it had died!
    I know you are enjoying your shop, the hours will get better, and what blessings you are bringing to the community! Are the students from your school coming in?

    Hugs and prayers to you and your family,

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cj, we are enjoying ours stage fern so much. So unique and different! Yes the kids from the college and the high school are coming to the shop. It is nice to have them. Hugs to you, me

      Delete
  4. It's good to hear how things are going with the coffeehouse. Here in Maryland we've had a cool fall. We're finishing our harvesting and winterizing. God is good and continues to bless our family. I'm praying for your family today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle so for praying for us. Our fam is going through a little crisis and when I read that we are being prayed for it blesses my heart. You are all so precious to me! hugs, me

      Delete
  5. Hi Linda! It was so good to visit with you yesterday! I know how busy you are at your beautiful coffeehouse and I want to come back and see you and you wonderful phamily again! My hubby enjoyed meeting you and your sweet man and beautiful daughter too! What a joy we experienced just seeing you face to face! Many blessings and know I am always in prayer for you and yours. Love Olivia. Such a darling photo! Hugs and Blessings, Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, it was so good to have you here!!!!!! I loved it. Now you can think about what it is like during my day! It sure was busy wasn't it. Sad we couldn't sit and talk! I was thankful for our time. I loved the gifts you gave me. You were so sweet. Hugs and blessings back! me

      Delete
  6. the hubs and i are venturing to the coast for a {needful} few days away. seems as though you and your hub could use a rest as well! come along... when we return i'll ensure to come and catch up, be hugged by your heart through your posts, and be inspired by everything lovely. bless you this day... jAne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jAne, so good to hear from you!!!!!!! Thank you so much for you sweetness! Wish I could be a glamper like you! One day my dream might come true! Hugs and come and glamp your way to me!

      Delete
  7. I have been following your blog for a couple of years. It is so refreshing to read your sweet words and to, also, read about your love of the Lord. I have not read the blog in a little while. Been going thru some things but decided to get on today and can I just tell you something? It refreshed my soul to "hear" the joy and faith in your written words. It has reminded me to just rest in the arms of the Lord and I will find peace. I have tears in my eyes as I type this to you. I don't know you but I think of you as the most peaceful, loving person who has God's love shining from her, the way it talks about in the bible. I am sending you a hug because that is what I would do if you were in front of me. Thank you for your sweet blog. And hope this doesn't come off as weird. I hold back things, that I believe, the Holy Spirit tells me do for fear of what the other person may think. But, for some reason right now, I decided to take that chance. Blessings to you and your family, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, I have to say that today was one of those really really tough days. Tonight I just read your comment. I was so blessed that my life counted and that I was used by him to encourage you. You reminded me to rest.....in the arms of the Lord and find peace. What a sweet gift! I to cried when I read your kind words back at me. Guess that is the way the Lord works in the body of Christ! I received my hug and will keep it for some time as a reminder. You said that you hoped it didn't come off weird.....well......far from that. Again it was a gift.....just at the right time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Blessings back to you Dawn.......please write me any time. My email addy is prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com Hugs, me You blessed me!

      Delete
  8. Just finished making a tea towel using the prairie points within a tuck that you explained in your Spring Thyme pattern. Have just sent for the tea bag cozy pattern. Thank you for your kindness in sharing your talents. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!