Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hello sweet ladies!!!!!!!!

Hello sweet ladies, it has been a while since I have said hello......I miss you all terribly. I think of you daily! Life at the coffeehouse is almost to much at times.....but we are learning to be content. We can't believe that we have been at the market for 10 months now.......that is amazing to me. 


I have fixed up my little kitchen..........to look like I want it to. I love looking at a few pretty things. We get so busy at different times of the day........we have many stories each day......some are 
sad, happy and just plain life. We are meeting so many people that we never even knew lived in our town. We are meeting needs.....life seems to be lived through the lives of the people that come in on certain days......we see little ones, children....high school kids who come in with snacks that they bought at the gas station......(I think that one is cute).....Mom's who come to meet other Moms.......they have little coffee breaks.......Professors.....Pastors......Grandparents on vacation with the grands......so many people. We have to take calls.......calls for orders......funerals......birthdays.......just because calls.......little old men who have been married for 56 years and still count each year as if their sweeties were here..... but their sweetheart is at the cemetery.....they can't forget them.........nor will they let us.......they always tell us who they were and how cutie they were.....what they liked.....what they didn't.....we are their friends. Life has changed for us....we have grown......learning more about what the Lord wants us to do in this mixed up world we live in now......the most important part......is to love people where they are......it has stretched us.......I know He will stretch us even more in the coming year. 


I started a garden at the backside of the market.  It's my me time......I love it! A man and a little girl come in all the time. We have things in common.......like old things. He took some of my pallets and some of his "junk......beauty to me" and built these adorable boxes. 


It is growing.......lots of basil......lots of different peppers, flowers, herbs, oregano, lavender, rosemary, and more flowers. It is so nice to just go to the back and look, smell and pick. I have been harvesting my basil in at the shop and at home. 


Our family also went on a mini vacation a few weeks ago. So much fun. Went blueberry picking!!!!!! Ekkkkk my heart was so stinkin happy in the blueberry patch! We picked for hours. I loved it. We also picked some blackberries. I have them all frozen for winter use. They tasted just like Alaskan blueberries. No kidding, couldn't believe it. A gift........from the Creator..........HIMSELF! 

Hmmmm what else has been going on........


oh........I have also been putting up rhubarb........its my quiet place out in my garden. I can sit and hear the birds singing and have not a care in the world. Nobody is asking me for anything!!!!! Smile! I will have it running out my ears by the end of the season! Thats okay.....love rhubarb muffins and pie! Will sell it at the market. 


In the garden I saw this adorable little leaf. Only about a 1/2 long.......if you click on the picture you will see a teeny tiny little spider. He is weaving the feather into his web. Now that is amazing!!!!! I will treasure this picture for sure!


Another thing that happened last week was Tress and I went to an estate sale........look at what I got. I love it! Well, I can't love it, but I like it a lot!!!! It is in perfect condition......not one hole in it. Nothing wrong except some stains on it. I put it up on my fb and ladies helped me out on what to do  to maybe get it out. Please if you have ideas.......leave me a comment. Will try it this weekend. 

Well this is probably enough to write.......one more pic


Aspen.......she is pure naughty.....hops the fence.......and she can jump! We are going to have to work more on the fence. 

It feels good to write again......I have missed you.........a lot!!!!!!! 

Blessings to each of you.......and may the Lord 
bless you. Please pray for our country and the
world. So thankful the Lord has it in His control!

He is precious and will not let go of His children. Good thing to 
know!


Hugs, me

22 comments:

  1. I love those boxes and the market garden. Good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kristina, so long and I have missed you all! Life has just been crazy for the last 10 months! It's getting better though. Hugs to you! The boxes really are cool! Good to see you also!

      Delete
  2. I have missed your posting, but know you are busy. Your garden behind your business looks so healthy. Who is helping you all at the farm. I pray God gives you much strength to carry on. God Bless You, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have missed you also Patricia!!!! Isn't that so cute? I love having the garden back there. Makes me able to enjoy a little of farm life in the city! Thank you for praying......He has been so faithful in helping us do all we need in a day! God bless you also!

      Delete
  3. So good to hear from you. It has been along time. Glad things are going well at the coffee shoppe.

    GOD BLESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte!!!!!! So nice to hear from you!!!!!!!!! It has been long. I don't like it at all. I do Facebook most days and that helps a little to stay in touch. God bless you also!!!!! Hugs!

      Delete
  4. i'm thankful you popped in for a quick hello.
    those little planter boxes are so creative!
    bless you dearly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry.......it was nice to sit and write a bit. Aren't they the neatest? He built two more. They are bigger and wider. Has a lot of tin on the ends and in front......also wired an old wrench in the front. I want them also........I need to share though! Hugs, me

      Delete
  5. Linda,

    So great to see you back on your blog! Love your pics! Especially the red and green one in your kitchen :) Is that your farmhouse kitchen or coffee house kitchen? The little,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,

      So great to see you back on your blog! Love your pics! Especially the red and green one in your kitchen :) I made it my computer background. Is that your farmhouse kitchen or coffee house kitchen? The little, red bird house is so cute :) Sorry this posted twice. I did something wrong.

      Love and hugs,

      Susan Montgomery

      Delete
  6. Linda, Hello! What a wonderful post!! Love your little garden boxes! How very cool!! Your friend is really talented to build them!

    Also love seeing you on FB, but always have loved your blog. And hopefully some of your followers who aren't on FB, are reading this post! I know they have to miss you!

    Blessings my friend,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss your blog but keep up with you on facebook. Your garden boxes are nice! What a surprise a customer would make them for you and you in turn use them at your store! Awesome! Glad things are going well. My daughter was promoted at her job since another person is leaving for school. It is good and will help her out in many ways. Still not full time but better pay and so thankful for God's mercies in her, and our, lives. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so enjoyed your blog/post! 💖 As always. 😊 It's good to have you as my friend. . Even though we have never met personally. . We are friends. . Have many things in common. Your posts are so refreshing and such a blessing in this busy world we live in.
    Blessings to you this day and always. 💖 Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so enjoyed your blog/post! 💖 As always. 😊 It's good to have you as my friend. . Even though we have never met personally. . We are friends. . Have many things in common. Your posts are so refreshing and such a blessing in this busy world we live in.
    Blessings to you this day and always. 💖 Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so enjoyed your blog/post! 💖 As always. 😊 It's good to have you as my friend. . Even though we have never met personally. . We are friends. . Have many things in common. Your posts are so refreshing and such a blessing in this busy world we live in.
    Blessings to you this day and always. 💖 Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad the shop is doing so well and that you are enjoying it.
    The quilt is awesome. You sound like my mother in law. She would always say that we can't love "something" but we can like it real well.

    I was thinking of you during the tornado the other night. I watched it on 12, live and was paying that no one was hurt. So glad that it didn't turn towards you or towards Hutch. It could of been so much worse.
    God Bless
    Mecky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely little garden ,nice idea,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your garden is adorable. I absolutely LOVE your boxes. Such a cute idea that was.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,

    I found your blog through Goose Hill Farm.

    You have a very lovely blog. And what a spectacular background!

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hoa chúc mừng khai trÆ°Æ¡ng cá»­a hàng hay hoa khai trÆ°Æ¡ng giá rẻ...chúng tôi shop hoa tÆ°Æ¡i đẹp cung cấp Ä‘a dạng các sản phẩm hoa khai truong Ä‘ẹp nhất.

    Hoa tang le đẹp chia buồn kính viếng đám tang với giá rẻ đẹp nhất hiện nay. Tất cả những vòng hoa tang lễ của shop sẽ được giao đến tận nơi nhanh chóng nhất.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!