Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting Organized!



Hello ladies,
This morning is nice and cool for a change. It has been so muggy and hot around our farm. I don't mind hot, but not the mug!

I have been a part of a forum from Aunt Ruthie's Sugar Pie Farmhouse. When you go there you will see Girl Talk forums. If you are interested sign up. It is so delightful and the ladies are just wonderful. I have meet some real precious ladies! Aunt Ruthie is just a sweetie and her blog is too fun. I love seeing what she has going on there. Any way she put up a topic about cleaning on Focus on the Family. The program is with Sandra Felton, author of The Messies Manual. Yup, that is me when I am crafting and designing! Fabric is flying everywhere plus with a small house that is hard. With school starting soon I think this program will help me. So for my first attempt I am starting to organize. When I was in Cottonwood Falls for our anniversary, I went to the co-op called Prairie Past Time and found a whole bunch of mason jars. It was a true find! They were sooooo cheap. Yea, for me! I had this great idea to put them on one of my shelves in my sewing room and put all kinds of things in each jar. Well yesterday was the day to go to the barn and clean up a shelf and move it in. It was so nice to have some organizing going on! I am only able to do a little each day, but thanks to Aunt Ruthie and Sandra, I am doing at least a little something each day.
When you look at this little jar just think Spring Thyme, Summer Thyme, Fall Thyme and Winter Thyme in a Jar! I am trying to hurry to get them ready!

Also, I bought these little mason jars for a new kit series. I can't wait to get them ready for our Peace Creek Collections Store. They will be up and ready real soon. I love designing, wish I had more hours in my day. Today is baking day for Farmer's Market. It comes to soon........... smile.

Can't wait for you to see what my little snowman head is. I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every guess. I kind of have a little surprise to show you beside what it really is. Thank you for leaving the comments. I do appreciate everyone!!!!!!!
Blessings,
Linda

8 comments:

  1. Hello Linda~
    My little package came today. Oh~it is just so cute. I will carry it in my purse and think of you. What a fun blessing it was to get it in the mail.
    I prayed a special prayer for all you do today that it will prosper.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Carrie, What a wonderful thing to do for me. To be prayed for is truly an honor for me. I am so grateful to the Lord, that He lets me work with my hands and stay home to raise my daughters. Raising them is a huge priority to me!
    You blessed my heart that you would take me to the throne room of the God Almighty. I am praising Him for You!
    You helped me start my wonderful day! smile......
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, my address is clarksrfun (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks so much for sending the recipe! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful idea using the mason jars to get organized!! thanks for sharing sweetie:) been so busy lately just getting caught up here at blog land. lol big herbal and honey hugs to you and yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. That is great. Have fun. Your blog is growing so much. Love Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda. I listened to that same broadcast. I just love that program with my young family. I fall somewhere in the middle. Definitely used to be a messie. Todd is a cleanie, so I try to keep it all up for him. I feel guilty when it gets bad. And I'm definitely able. I heard her talk about people who can get it together even when they try and that's not me. Organization just never seems that important . . . Smiles to you today!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda! My precious prize came today! I love it!This is a very useful gift! I will think of you every time I use it! You are a really talented woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Organization....LOL. Sometimes it seems so far off. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!