Thursday, August 6, 2009

PEACE CREEK COLLECTIONS STORE IS HERE


My very own store on the internet, my dream come true. Thank you my precious daughter T. We have worked sooooo hard to get this off the ground. We did it! Thank you Jesus! We hope you all have so much fun seeing the work that goes on at our little farm house. I love to stitch, paint, design and work with my hands and brain.

Please subscribe to our store by entering your email, if you would like to know when I add new items to the store. Also, sign up if you want tooooooo be a follower. If you have ideas that you would like to see at our store let us know! You are all so precious to me!!!!!!!!! Hope you like the store. Even if you don't buy, just leave me a note. I love hearing from you all.
Blessings,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I am a 'new' follower of your 'Blog'...like everyone else, I 'love' it. It is sooo great to know 'you love the Lord' also, that makes it really great !!
    I just saw your photo in the Girlhood magazine, you look young to have children grown & a grandchild !!
    sincerely, Toni in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a keeper. You are to cute to say I look young. Love it.

    I do love the Lord with allllll my heart.

    Don't you just love the Girlhood Mag. It is so beautiful.

    Blessings sweet friend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    Alice Dyk sent me this info on you. I'm Debbie (Niva), Your old college roommate...It has just been tooo long since we have connected, lets say about 40 years...I'm still in Portland. I also have my own business (optical) anyway, if you want to talk. Here is my e-mail c4less@comcast.net. I think of you every year on our Birthday!!!Wow, we're getting Old..Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the pattern for your Quiet Book One still available?


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!