Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Evening


Hello sweet ladies,

If I could pick you flowers this is the bouquet I would give you.......wish that was something I could really do.  The daffodils are so beautiful this time of year and the trees are budding big time. Allergies for some. Today was so beautiful and warm. Loved it. I worked outside a bit....... cleaned the milk barn where I keep some of the chickens.......put the old straw out on the garden to be spread around. Chicken manure and straw will be good for it.  Moving all the roosters and hens from the milk barn and moving in  the baby duck..........they are going to be in a bigger cage........next to Miss Gracie the white cochin chicken. It will work better then the HOUSE! They are growing so fast..........every morning it looks like they were growing up the side of the box I had them in. I will be moving the baby chicks in the milk barn soon. Felt good to get everything cleaned up after the long winter.........now for the big coop..........that will be another day.


My daughter needed some pictures taken of our horse Juneau while she was riding. This picture is for Aunt Shanny and Uncle Gene.


Here is one of my favorites. Juneau is such a pretty horse. 



Then I noticed Kiowa showing off in the field. Really beautiful to watch her. I videoed Kiowa.....thought some who love horses might enjoy. 


Walked up to the barn to get some straw for the ducklings.........saw the windmill. Thought it was exceptionally beautiful tonight. 



 Then Tress and I went out to the little Refuge Cabin. The sun was going down. It was peaceful.........could only hear the birds singing. Made for a beautiful good night.



Heard from Hannah...........she sent a picture of our  precious little girl! The nurses gave the cake for her 1 month birthday. Precious!!!!! Ellianna is doing better.........keep praying please.......their family is so thankful.........you are all a blessing!!!!

My prayer for you ladies, 

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Blessings and hugs from the farm, 
Linda



13 comments:

  1. Great pictures. That sunset is gorgeous!!! And - such wonderful news about Ellianna! We will keep praying for her and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I love the Scripture you included. My grandmother learned to recite that when she was a little girl - over 100 years ago. Isn't it terrific how the Bible is always relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! A,ways enjoy the visit to your little farm.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Here's a link to a cute chicken/egg story I think you would enjoy.

    http://anewscafe.com/2011/04/05/giant-egg-takes-a-crack-at-world-record/

    Ellianna's photo is just so precious. Please pass along our wish for a healthy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious little baby picture. And the sunset is beautiful. Love seeing the pictures and videos of your farm. The daffodil bouquet is lovely.
    Continued prayers for Ellianna. And for Vitaliy.
    Joy & Peace ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures...gorgeous horses!

    Still praying for your precious Ellianna. Such beautiful little sweetie. I hope you & your family are doing well, too. Having had a baby that began her life w/5 weeks in NICU, I know that you need to take care of yourself so that you can take care of your family. :-)

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I just want to say that reading your blog each day is like a little ray of sunshine on my day. It may be raining and storming here but all I need to do is come to your blog and I get my daily does of sunshine.
    Thank you so much for sharing your life with us
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blessing to know that Ellianna is doing better. She is so precious, will continue to hold her and family in prayer.
    I love the headband on Juneau :) Thanks for sharing your farm life.
    Blessings from Nova Scotia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you must have truly enjoyed your evening. such beautiful shots and so many blessings for you to share...
    Windmills...have always loved them...Wish I had one right here in my front yard!
    Still praying for Ellianna...
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Linda..these are all great photos and stories behind them!! I just can't tell you how much I love coming over and visiting your HOME on the FARM...

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda thanks so much for sharing a little piece of your heart with me I love the pictures along with stories!!! Glad to here that all is good on the farm and the sweet baby my daughter and I have been praying for her and Vitally as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty pictures...and love that verse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sweet ladies..........I am getting ready to retire........it was a busy day. We made homemade strawberry short cake with real cream and fresh cut up strawberries. It was so good and the kids went crazy. My feet were killing me by the end of the day. We are on our feet most of the time and sometimes we feel like we are on the run! Today was one of those days. We kept having to go out front and add more to the bakery area.

    Thank you for the sweetness and for the prayers. May the Lord bless you!!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!