Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hello this SONday.......also fixed up the Girlies Coop

Good morning sweet ladies.......it is SONday, candle lit and enjoying my morning! 

This is a day the Lord has MADE; 
let us rejoice and be glad in it! 

I know some of you are burdened....with real reasons for the burdens. I have been there also...many times. I want you to know you are not alone......there are many out in this world that are suffering much. I had a Pastor one time tell me......"take your hands in front of you.... so your palms are lifted upwards, before the Lord. Tell the Lord you want all He has for you.......ladies it might be scary.......and hard.....but He will be with you and the Word says He will not leave us......ever!!!! I know this to be true.....but He has shown Himself so so so faithful after each trial and has perfected us into what He wanted us to be each time. If that is your situation today....know that God Himself is there battling on your behalf. THAT is a precious thing! If you are one of those that is having a tough time.....email me and I can at least pray with you!

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8



Yesterday enjoyed working on the "Girlies Coop". I used old garland that I have had forever.......juniper greens and berries and two bows. 


I used one of our son's hunting geese, they are such sweet men to let their Momma find it in the barn......and use it.....without asking! Wink!


Twisted some Juniper greens and a simple bow.......liked it!!!!


Miss Millie needed a little sprucing up......new bow........Juniper berries and a little bit of greens inside. This was really my favorite thing to do.......she has been hanging here ever since I used the old wash house for the coop! 


I put this old drawer in a few weeks back to see if the girls would like........they do! Added some new straw in all the nesters. 
I really like bales of straw......use them all the time on the farm! Plus it helps another farmer make a little money! Every farmer can use that.......hard times for sure!



I add Apple cider vinegar to their water, go here for more information......it is great for their immune system and for other reasons.......check out the web site. Very good! 

Well that was my day........sprinkled with lots of grandkids and our children throughout the day.......makes this Momma and Grammie pretty happy.

Today we have the young men coming to church with us and then later for lunch at the Refuge Cabin......chili, hotdogs roasted on a fire, cornbread and smores......made with brownies,  and chocolate. Num! 

Hope your day is filled with the love the Lord has for you.......pray for us as we love on these guys in Jesus Name please. 

Hugs, 

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Linda thank you for your uplifting message,it was needed tonight.The girlies coop is precious.Thanks for the apple cider vinegar tip.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, your blog never fails to encourage me. Please pray for me as I'm looking for a job. I believe God will well supply my needs in His time frame.

    I am having difficulty with email through google and my blog. My email is maryhugg@neo.rr.com, and I'm at the Neat and Tidy blog! Jesus loves you too, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda you encourage me and inspire me and always help lift me up! My work days are stressful and painful filled with Satan and his trickery. I rely greatly on Scripture to remain safe in the Lords care. I like what your pastor told you. I needed that! Blessings Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!