Thursday, March 13, 2014

Seed Swap Sweet Ladies Have been Matched!!!!!!


Hello sweets, 


Love gathering my eggs.....this night we were leaving for the coffeehouse to help out......I was in a hurry and didn't get my basket......used my blouse and sweater instead.....it works!



It is soooo nice when I can be home all day long......anytime of the day you will find me with the Girls....in fact allllllll day long you will find me in and out of the coop! 


I think my Girls are so prettaaaa....... and I enjoy my Hen House..... love to see my Girls sitting away.....amazing to think of the process on making an egg. God thought of everything didn't He.....for His children......even my enjoyment of seeing His faithfulness!  I am in love.......with HIM

Today I finished getting allllll those who signed up for the seed swap......ask if that was fun. I wish I could be a mouse in each of your homes when you get your "sweet mail"!!!!!! If you didn't receive an email.....you need to let me know!!!!!! I don't want anyone missed. Be sure to check your junk mail. :< ) this is a raggedy face, can you tell?



Our vacation has been so busy, but so enjoyable! I've worked  inside and out! Was able to roto-tilled and area in my garden today for beans and potatoes. The weather is in the 70's and all this week and next it will be in the 60's.......spring is coming, but that could change real fast. We are in Kansas!!!!! 


My tomato plants just keep growing away!!!! They are so pretty to wake up to each morning! They are really healthy! 


My little violas are the sweetest little seedlings. The seeds are so teeny tiny when you go to plant.....amazing they grow. 

Well, I am so glad that we have some new followers......you are so welcome here.....please leave a comment if you would like. We would love to meet you!

The Lord's Blessings to you!!!!!! 

A big Hug also sent your way from my farm to your HOME,


Linda




4 comments:

  1. I missed the swap. Wasn't paying any attention. I'm happy that my crocus and tulip bulbs are coming up slowly. Our weather has been unusually warm. Nearly 65 in some spots. Blossoms are opened on flowering cherry trees. Daffodils. Birds abound. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, you have a lovely blog! Your header is delightful. I love the background as well, and the photos. Greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, I mistakenly removed my last comment. I was saying, it's nice that you have a chicken coop to access fresh eggs every now and then. We have nice farms here in NJ too.

    If you have a family member or a friend here in New Jersey, we do flower deliveries...if you're interested

    www.europeanpetals.com

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!