Monday, February 1, 2010

Excellent Video, It Will Touch Your Heart!




Our family watched this video this morning (older children can watch, but little ones best be protected). We cried and asked the Lord to stir our hearts, as to what we should do. It was very sobering to think all that has happened in Haiti. God has scattered His people in Haiti and wants to rebuild. You will see by this video that He is still in the business of using those "who will be used by Him "to" build His church. Not with brick and mortar, but in the Hearts of Man. That they would go out and touch lives, so that all may be saved. We are a family that wants to be used. After you watch this we trust the Holy Spirit will be moving in your family also. He has a work for us to do, PRAY and GIVE. I know I can't go at this time, but like a friend of ours said last night. There are already people in place there, they can be our mouth, hands and feet. They need money to buy medicine, water and food. Mars Hill from Washington State is doing that right now. On the video, you will meet Grandma Angel. It will bless you as you hear how God used her. You will meet pastors who have lost their whole congregation. You will meet another pastor who has 4 little children, who had just buried his wife. She had been sitting in his class learning from his teaching. It makes me think of the scripture in Eph 5:25-27. "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the Word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless." He ran outside to see what was going on only to turn and watch the building collapse on the students and his precious wife. What heartache, but what a precious man to have been washing his wife in the word right before she met JESUS! I want to do more! Praying that we will know what the Lord has for us to do. I am sure our Father will tell us. I will pray He will tell you also. I love you friends! If you have a minute and listen to the video, tell me what you think.

Staying on my knees,
Linda

P.S. For those of you who have followed my blog and have been praying for my dad, thank you. He just called and said that he will be going into the nursing home tomorrow where my momma (his wife) is at. He has been a shut in, in his own home and hasn't seen her for a long time. Now I'm thinking after I just wrote the verse about husbands, he will be able to wash her in the word every day. God will do something very special for the both them. I will wait, watch and see. He asked to be put in the same room with her. How sweet! That will make our life a little simpler for a while......... smile..... Not having to go two place!

Thank you Lord for giving me the desires of my heart in this situation! You are sooo good to me. Please bless all my friends, that have followed my Dad's situation and prayed for us. I know that you have heard and answered their prayers.

Peace Creek, not far from our farm
This is a lot of snowflakes! I wish you could see how pretty it really is, even though some of you are not quit as excited as myself, about my snow and want it to stay away from you! Smile...
I just love pictures of fence posts.

The trees a loaded down with lots of snow.
I will enjoy today, for tomorrow it will soon be spring....

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could watch the video but don't have any speakers right now......my good monitor died and I'm using a old one.....am praying for the people of Haiti and know the Lord is working amongst the people there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about your dad. I know this will be easier for you and I'm sure better for them. I personally never get tired of snow pictures. Check my pictures out when you can. www.merryheartcrafts.com. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori can't leave a message for some reason.
    Thank you Lori for emailing me! Here is what Lori said,

    Thank you for posting the Haiti video. I have been researching Haiti since the quake and am shocked by what I have learned. Such devastation and poverty is stunning to read about. It's surreal to watch on a video. I cannot imagine what it felt like to be there.
    Praying for you and yours, including your parents, grace and peace.

    Lori @ here's a hand
    Here is Lori's blog. http://heresahandtoholdonto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!