Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Tressy Joy!

Momma made you stage for this when we were on our mini vacation...remember? .........now it is one of my favorite pic's!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Today was such a wonderful day for this Momma and Daddy 19 years ago. The first girl after all those boys.......... it was wonderful! I would just look into your sweet little face with all those beautiful curls and long hair even at one day old for hours and hours.....days and days.....months and months and now it has grown into years and years! What a precious young Christian woman you have become. Your faith amazes us. When I am weak you have always been there to point me to theFather with His faith that encouraged my soul! Our prayer for you is that God will use you mightily for His purposes and that we would never stand in the way of the plans He has for you. You brighten up our families life and have been such a blessing, sweet girl. Never change the passion, conviction and boldness you have for Christ. You are a Princess of the KING! We are thankful to call you our own......for....... forever!

This is our prayer........"that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight. So that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11

May the Lord Bless You real good today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRESSA!

Hugs and kisses, Momma and Daddy

19 comments:

  1. Such a delight to SEE Tressa! And she looks JUST like I remember YOU, Linda! (w/o the glasses.) Happy Birthday, Tressa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Tressa!
    Oh my goodness~Tressa looks just like her mama!
    Think of you often Linda *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tressa!! May your day be everything that you want it to be.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your sweet baby girl. She's BEAUTIFUL, sounds like, INSIDE and OUT! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Tressa...and happy Rememberance for you Linda..What a wonderful gift you have...A beautiful daughter who's heart is the Lords...It doesn't get much Sweeter than that...That should cause us to Celebrate Every Day... : )
    May your day be Full In Christ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful girl! So precious! Happy Birthday Tressa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Tressa!
    She is indeed beautiful!
    Blessings to you all throughout your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tressa is a beautiful young lady and she does look like her sweet Momma! May she always walk in God's Grace and may her future be filled with His Glory!

    Happy Birthday, Tressa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Tressa is beautiful. Happy Bday to her. I would just use the jars for jelly for Christmas gifts w/ a loaf of my sourdough bread. I hope to get started on my blocks next week, doing the embroidery. Can't wait to see your fabric, kind of been pondering on that, what to do, what to do??? Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Tressa! If you were here, we would make you a birthday cake and sit around and visit....and I know some little girls who would make you birthday cards and help you take care of Sophie. Praying you have a very blessed day!
    Charity (and the girls)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful young lady. Our children are such a blessing to us. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda. I'm late but Happy Birthday Tressa!
    I love that picture. She's so pretty and it's so cute.

    Be blessed...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Blessings to Your Beautiful Daughter! Tressa is an angel in disguise. I am so glad I know you Linda and seeing your phamily makes me smile! :)! Blessings to everyone tonight! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Tressa!! What a sweet pic of a sweet girl. Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet of you Momma Linda! That girl is so beautiful inside and out I'm sure. You should be so proud. How fun for you two to get to work together and have quality time together. Enjoy every moment. I'm sure she counts you a true blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Everyone for the Birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday!

    Thanks Mom! I love you so much! I am so blessed to have you as a Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! Thank you Prairie Flower Farm ladies for making my Tressa's birthday so special...........you really were so sweet to her! Blogger friends are the best are they not?

    Tressy, we are so blessed to all have each other. You are such a sweetie to have as a daughter. We will grow old together......heehee!

    You all were so kind! Hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my dear Linda...forgive my for not stopping over yesterday. We have been soooo busy this week and I apoligize especially to your dear sweet daughter Tressa, so give her a big ((hug)) from me along with a wish for a "Happy Belated Birthday"...

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!