Monday, October 4, 2010

PLEASE PRAY For Baby Alex!

Hello sweet ladies........this little guy needs our prayers!!!!!!!!

Please pray for this precious little one named Alex and his family. He has just been admitted into the hospital after not eating for 24 hours. FARMGIRL CYN 's grandson is very sick. Please go to Cindy's blog and read their story. She has asked those who pray............to pray.........we can do this for this precious family. Thank you ladies. I was going to put up the Winter Thyme block.......not in the mood.........need to be praying for Alex. Thank you ladies. Cindy could use a comment of encouragement, if you could please leave one on her blog......... it would be appreciated. Thankful that we have a God who hears us cry out to HIM!

Blessings, Linda

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Praying praying praying! I can never stop. Only to sleep. I pray constantly all day long. It beat being angry and rotten! Pray Pray Pray. I will visit her blog tomorrow. Need some rest. God Bless You! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be praying for Baby Alex!!!! Extra love, hugs and prayers from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will certainly pray for Alex and head over to give some encouragement as well.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for baby Alex and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do, the power of prayer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..thank you for alerting us Prayer Warriors! ...praying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will continue to pray for Alex and his family.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU LADIES ARE SOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!

    Standing in the gap.......that is what I am thinkin! Momma's and Grammies standing together! Thank you and Cindy and family thank you also!

    Hugs from my kitchen at the college.......thinking about all the sweet friends we have all become! God is the giver of good gifts. I count you all just that. Gifts from the Lord.........happy thought!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers are with him. Thank you for being such a servant of God.

    Blessings..
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little Alex and family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little Alex is in my prayers too..didn't see your post yesterday..any word?

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are in my prayers! Thanks, Linda! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!