Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hope you have a sweet DAY!!!

Good morning........

the sun is up.......it is going to be a windy day ahead of us. We will be having friends come out and help us with a water well out at our windmill. We are hoping we can reach water, it would help us a lot during the winter months in getting water to our horses......and it would help with our garden. 

I had hoped to get a post up......but time did not permit it again. I hope to have time this evening! This is just a little one! 



Here is a picture of my little fluffs! They are so precious and have brought me much joy as I sit by my sewing machine and them right beside me. 


Hugs to your Day!!!!!!

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Bless you for putting this post up..even when time is short! You are so sweet!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such a fun share! Your dedication here is amazing. My hubby is running about cleaning the house and I am here, miserable. I had to renew my drivers license today and even at 7 A.M. the line was getting long. My hip bothers me at night and that cold did not help me standing there. But my hubby was there and we talked to a young man and an older gentleman like us! It made the time go quickly. I think I got so cold waiting outside I am still feeling badly. Not being at work for me is a real blessing. It is such an unkind environment...but all in all grateful to have a job! Even with the stress! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!