Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Vote Is In and We Have A Name!!!!!!


A sneak peek of one image in the fabric line!
Just for those who read my blog! Smile

Hello Everyone,

And the name that you all voted for is "Americana Glory" for our second fabric line name!

Katie wrote:

"How about the name "Americana Glory" for your fabric? It is hard to pick a name that fits w/o seeing it! I'm sure you'll come up with a lovely choice and I look forward to seeing the line."


We had 111 people vote. Here is the vote!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone for doing this with us.

A Star Spangled Red White and Blue
5 (4%)
Americana Glory
44 (39%)
Land That I Love
39 (35%)
Americana Country
23 (20%)

Votes so far: 111
Poll closed

When I clicked Katie's name I was not able to go to her blog. If you could get a hold of me Katie I would love to send a little surprise. My email address is in the "about me". Thank you for helping us pick out the name ladies. We really enjoyed doing this!

The Ladies Conference was wonderful. Just what my girls and I needed. We were totally blessed. I will write a few things that blessed us next week. It changed my heart in some areas. I so want to trust the Lord more. It is hard for me sometimes like I already said.



Two different friends from our blog sent me this information on where you can buy this book. It has the edging for the towel Clarice made in the last post. I ordered one. Everyone is so helpful and for that I feel blessed!!!!!!

Everyone have a wonderful Lord's Day!!!!

Blessings,

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Glad the conference went well! Sometime you just need a little refresher don't you? I love those conferences! Glad you went and are back home safely.

    Congrats to Katie and I love the new name! Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name choice and can hardly wait to see the fabric!! I never saw your first fabric line, that I know of. Is it still available?
    I am so glad you had a restful time at the conference. What a blessing for you. I pray you have a lovely Sunday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful name, so sorry I'm just catching up with you. Have a blessed Lord's day dear friend, and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name is a great choice and I know the fabric is beautiful. I love the story of Clarice and how she has taken you under her wing. Such a wonderful place to me. I am so glad you are in her life and that she is in yours. Thanks for sharing what you are learning. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a awesome name. Can't wait to buy some.Will you be able to let us know where we can buy it at!
    I wanted you to know that you bring sunshine to my day each time I open my day and see a post from you!!!!!!!!
    Blessing and Love,Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good time at the conference and I love your name choice can't wait to see the whole fabric line (love what you've aready showed us!!)

    Blessings....

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to seeing your new fabric line. I am working on the Spring Thyme red work and my take-along project now. I will post a picture on my blog soon,looking forward to the next one. I love the name you chose for your fabric line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I just LOVE the picture of the fabric! Can't wait to get it..........it has my colors and I've been wanting to freshen up my kitchen/breakfast area! This will be just perfect! Thank you and congratulations on Walmart and Joanne's picking up your design! What a God-given talent you have in designing!

    God Bless,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!