Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thought you might like!!!!


Hello sweet ladies,

Thought you might like to see two blogs I found over my vacation. I want to make this lamp shade. I thought it was the cutest. Really different. Love the rose.

The blog is called The Decorating Diaries. It is a lamp shade turned into a hanging lamp. Adorable. I don't have a pic........didn't have time to get permission from Janet.........but go and check it out. It is really different. Now I need to find an old lamp shade. I want it out in the potters shed. It would be adorable there. http://missabigailshopechest.blogspot.com/2011/02/granny-square-dishcloth-my-favorite.html

The other blog is called MissAbagailsHopeChest. I have made 3 so far. Working on more when we are driving home. Granny Square Dishcloth. I don't have a picture of mine.........but I will take one tonight. They make up so fast and if you make a few. Tie a ribbon around them and a tag you have an adorable for no reason gift to give to someone. Tell me what you think. 

Sorry this is a NO picture post. 

Hugs to your day and may the Lord let you know that He loves you...........bunches..........oh and so do I.

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo! Me likey! Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda... I love the dishcloth. I was going to start one and I will try that...
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Linda! That's a really neat idea for a lamp!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the new sites to visit. Love the dish cloth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!