Friday, March 25, 2011

WEEKEND SOON

Hello sweet ladies,

I am on break at work.............waiting for my grandchildren to come and eat with us at the college........can't wait. Bringing a little Home to the college. They came out last night and we had the most precious time. Love it when they come in and plop up on the bed before going to sleep. They all sit on the end of the bed and they just chatter. We had the same thing with their parents. Memories tucked in this Momma's heart and now I can do it with their children. God is so amazing to let families continue to grow together......... even if you don't live close. I encourage you to send boxes to them filled with treats and fun little gifts. Kind of like sending a little of you to their HOMES. 

Well, hope your weekend is a blessing. We will be working on the tree fort and my Ellie and I will be working on her apron............I am so thankful for weekends.

Hugs and God bless you,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Grandchildren are a blessing!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for grandchildren. I got to visit with all of mine last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful time with your grandchildren, I know.
    Right now I'm getting my grandchildren's birthday and Easter cards ready to send.

    We are going to spend some time this summer with all 3 sons, 2 daughters-in-law and 4 grandchildren together all at the same time. Can't wait!

    Joy & Peace ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!