Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Very Cold Weekend!

Hello sweet ladies,


It is soooooo burrzzzy outside today......it is 25 now and will be in the low 30's later. The "Girls" have been let out of the coop and they are running and scratching all over the farm.....To cold for me to do much other than chores.  We are to get some snow after noon possibly......hope so! I took this pic a few years ago......one of my favorites. There was no hanging clothes on the line that day!!!!!

 Saw a few snowflakes fall from the sky this morning while we went out to go pick up the Refuge Cabin. We have company that is using the cabin. A young family from the college is coming out to celebrate their little girls 2nd birthday! It looks adorable. She came early to decorate. Even made the sweetest horse head cake....I will have to take a pic and show you. God is so good to be using the cabin for memories in the making for other families!!!!!!

Well, I am working on cards today with my Tressy.....can't wait to get some done up! 


Hugs and God bless your day sweet ladies.......you are truly precious gifts from the Lord

Linda

14 comments:

  1. It is a balmy 60 degrees here today in western NY. We are not used to it being this warm in January! We are usually in the deep freeze.

    Linda, could you show us your pretty cards that you are making today. I would love to see them.

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in the 60's yesterday. I am taking pictures that I have taken and putting them into cards. I have had requests for them and thought I should make some available for sale. I will let you all see soon! Thank you Susannah for leaving me a note!

      Delete
  2. It is 70 degrees her in North GA. Unusual!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte.......not fair......70 degrees? Wow! Amazing....I am sure our weather will come and visit you soon! Hugs, me

      Delete
  3. We have a very cold drizzle falling here in Joplin, Missouri area. Hoping for some snow later.

    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, we got a flake of snow. We have a 60% of more tonight. Hope so. Blessings back atcha!!!!! Hugs, me

      Delete
  4. Well, Linda I'm with you...it's cool and snowing here in Iowa today also. love the picture of your clothesline! Can not wait to see your card!!

    What fun for the family to have their party in your cabin!!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gert, I am having fun picking which ones to use. The family had so much fun. The little girl got to ride with Taylor on the our horse. Really sweet. She also held Emma. So so adorable. Hugs sweet friend, me

      Delete
  5. Dear Linda...the picture is so simple but beautiful.

    It's burr chilly burr here in southern California dipping into the low 40s and even 30's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan!!!!!! Wow that is cold for you isn't it? It was so beautiful today here in Kansas. Around 50 and sun shining!!!! Wonderful!!!!! Hugs, me

      Delete
  6. It's cold this weekend here in the Texas panhandle, too. We had no forecast of precipitation at all and we got a surprise snow yesterday afternoon, then it completely cleared off and then it snowed a good 1-1.5 inches last night. What a great, pretty surprise to awake to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, wish we could get some more snow! I bet it was beautiful! Thank you so for the comment!!!!!!! Hugs, me

      Delete
  7. We are coming out of a cold front too! But the wind was blowing awfully hard today! We washed the car and the hose at the car wash had a hole in it so we were soaked! In 100 degree weather I am ok with that but I was frozen and still snuggled under the covers with my honey! My feet were frozen!
    Your photo is simply lovely.
    Enjoying a cup of tea in a pretty cup and saucer here. Hugs to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, We had such a beautiful day!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!! You made me smile!!!! Hugs to you sweet lady! I love your comments! They bless me! Hugs, me

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!