Friday, January 4, 2013

How is your day going?

Hello sweet ladies.......

I have been so busy and time has been slipping by.......making "little Snowmen".......slumber party with granddaughter......canning some of my tomato soup base.....we have deer meat to go in the freezer......cooking for 3 extra grandkids.....that is just a few of my favorite things! 

I thought I would just show you a few of the snow pictures I have been shooting!


This is one of my favorites......reminds me of the story about The Mitten...read it to my children and grandchildren....sweet story!


She is at the entrance to the Potter's Shed.......she has been hanging there for some time! Love to see here when I enter


Chicky Girl taking a stroll in the snow! She is such an adorable "Girly" love her color.......have more just like her. GREAT egg layers and big beautiful eggs!


I have been enjoying my mornings since I have been on break. Love watching the sun come up.......it has been beautiful with the snow. 


Well.....I have to get back to the kitchen........I am hearing the base  starting to bubble! I will try to finish my last years review!



The Potter's Shed with snow. 
Today we are making a "Blessing Jar", lots of ladies are pinning it on Pinterest. I will show you what the kids and I have come up with. 

Hugs and God bless your day sweet ladies. 

Linda

P.S. You are welcome to use my pic's as long as you acknowledge they belong to Prairie Flower Farm please. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Love them all, but especially that sunrise photo! I'm trying not to covet that chicken. :-)
    Wanted you to know how much I LOVE the little snowman you made, which my daughter purchased. Nice work, and so sweet. I suppose I'll have to take down our tree over the weekend, but the snowman will be hanging either beside the fire or in the kitchen. He's made himself at home here and doesn't want to spend the winter in a box! :-) Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to call you and see if you had received it yet. Your daughter was precious! We emailed quite a few times. I am glad he told you he didn't want to spend time in a box! You are so funny! Thank you for the sweetness!

      Hugs, me

      Delete
  2. thank for the beautiful pictures
    bisous from France
    marylin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure to visit here. Blessings, Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!