Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow!

Hello sweet ladies, 


Last night it started snowing in the early evening. I so wanted to take a pic so I grabbed my pic and out the door I went. When I turned on my camera  it wouldn't work. So bummed, that I couldn't take a pic of it. The flakes were huge and coming down all over our farm. So pretty! The Girlies were running all around enjoying their time in the snow. It didn't last long, but the weather man was saying we were going to get some more over the night.

When we woke it was very dark out and very early in the morning.....like 5. I walked out the door and one inch of snow was everywhere. I was sad that we were not going to be able to see what the farm looked like in the day light. Snow always makes everything look so clean when it is new. 


At the college where our family works..... on the south side of the cafeteria...... there are a lot of windows that I get to look out of all day long. As I was prepping food for the pizzas.......the sun started to come up. The college was gorgeous!!!!!! There are hundreds of trees on campus and they were loaded down with lots of very wet beautiful snow! It was truly a winter wonderland! I was grateful that I could enjoy seeing the beauty!


I went outside on our break to take a few pic's. 


The kids started coming in for breakfast all bundled up. So many are from southern states where there is no snow.....they were all enjoying it. 

Just thought you might enjoy seeing the snow, if you haven't had any. 

giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.... Ephesians 5:20

A simple thing......windows.......to enjoy His beauty! In my jar!

Hugs to your day!

Linda






6 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful Kansas snow. We had wind and ice as well. Really slick outside and a bit scary to get around. Love it when I get to stay indoors.

    I'm alright now with Spring coming! Ready.
    God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna, it was so pretty! It is almost all gone now, except for the tree rows and ditches. Can't wait for spring! It will be so welcome! Hugs to your day! me

      Delete
  2. Oh, how I love the snow covered trees....so beautiful this picture God paints for our eyes! Glad you were able to enjo it!

    By the way how is Gerty Puddles today? Does she lay for you yet?

    Just a note...the twins are off the respirators and doing well...as is Mommy! However, they could still use prayers...thank you Linda.

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gert, first I have to say when they were voting on Gerty.......I thought of you! She is named after you I say! She is doing great. In fact the little soaking that she got made her feathers so pretty and clean looking.

      Wonderful on your little ones!!!!!! Two.....how exciting for you Grandma! I am so happy for you that you get to experience babies again! Love them......have a sweet day Hugs, me

      Delete
  3. It started snowing here last night as our youngest son and I came home Church Youth night. We had great big fluffy fakes and this morning there was an inch on the ground as well. Just before noon it began to warm up and our pretty fresh snow is melting :( already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Lori, how fun to see your little red shoes in the box!!!!!!! Love the big flakes falling from the sky! Always loved to look up as a kid and let them splash on my face! Ours is almost all gone also.

      Thank you so much for writing!!!!!!! Hugs to your day! me

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!