Monday, January 28, 2013

We Have two Winners......yup a surprise!

Hello sweet ladies, 


I was so excited to get home and see who won 

and we have a winner.......


she won the Weeknight Dinners Cookbook......


and the Prairie Flower Farm sign!

First,  I would like to thank all who came and signed up for the Gooseberry Patch and Prairie Flower Farm party. I know so many do not win and I wish I had as many cookbooks as I would need to give each of you one!!!! I enjoy all the sweet comments so much! I wish I could have commented back on each one (time does not permit....sad)!!!!!! You are precious ladies!!!!!

I always use Random.org to see who wins. 
We had 329 votes,

the winner is Kesha and her blog is..... 


She won on her second vote!

Kesha said,
"I am a follower of your SWEET blog!"

Thank you Kesha for the sweetness! 

I will need to have your mail address. Please find my email at the top right hand corner of my blog under the About me. 

If any of you would like to order this cookbook you can go here! It really is a wonderful cookbook!

For fun I have a little surprise for another lady!


 I thought I would have a second "little gift"suprise!!!!!
This is a rooster creamer! Soooooo I 

used Random again and the winner is......

Sheryl Mehary (smehary)
she does not have a blog but she said,

"You brighten up my days!" 
Awwww thank you Mary for your sweetness! Please email me your mail address. 

Thank you again soooooo much for signing up ladies. I love seeing who ends up all coming! You are the ones that make the parties such a sweet time!

If you would like to become a follower on Gooseberry Patch Blog go here! You can sign up and they will send the posts to your email! Lots of fun goes on over there!!!!!

I am not sure if you have ever signed up to Gooseberry Patch Pinterest.......but they have a lot of sweet finds and wonderful recipes there also!

You can find my  Prairie Flower Farm Pinterest here. It is one thing I like to do for me each day! 

Also a big thank you to all who joined my blog,  also joined my "sweet followers", and my facebook!!!!!!

Well hugs to your day!!!!! You are so cared about!

God Bless YOU!
Linda




5 comments:

  1. Linda you are so sweet...and congratulations to your winners! I know they will be so excited to get these gifts!!

    Hope you enjoyed your warm afternoon!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the girls! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners - love the chicken pitcher! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the blessed ladies! You are a sweet lady.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations winners! linda, I just looked @ your Pinterest page & WoW~~~the selection is awesome! So many things to explore~~~what fun. Thanks for being you & have a lovely evening.
    XOXO & Blessings, Linda Petersen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!