Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Have Nice A Day!

You are welcome to use my photo on your blog, if you would like.

Good Morning Sweet Ladies,

In this picture is one of my favorite quilts that I have. It is worn and has been loved by someone other than myself. I love it when I can find two color quilts for hardly anything. I don't have the money to spend on fancy quilts, but when I think about it I probably wouldn't if I had it. I have always liked the two color quilts. Simple that is me! If you have quilts that you would like to decorate your table with for a picnic, but don't want to soil it. Buy the clear plastic that you can get at the fabric stores. Walmart has it also. You can get widths that will go over the edge of the table. Mr Phil and I went to a bed and breakfast one time for our anniversary and the lady used that plastic all the time she said. That way if any thing spilled the quilt was protected. She said she would decorate her table for the holidays and then cover with the plastic, thought that was the neatest idea! The time we stayed at her place, she had a quilt and an American flag underneath. It was very so pretty. Just a little idea coming from the farm! Smile.


pssst, Hi, I'm Buddy Bear checking in with all of Prairie Flower's friends. I just want you to all know that I am going to be a new E-pattern for little baby boys. My mom, Miss Prairie Flower is so excited and is finishing putting "little touches" on me. She has been designing me for a very special little baby that is going to be born this weekend. Alicia's sister is going to have a baby boy on Friday. When Miss Prairie Flower made Miss Honey Bunny (the first pattern), she asked Miss Alicia if she could think of a name for the new little boy snuggy pattern, so Miss Alicia said, "Buddy Bear". I just thought I would peek in with you all. Miss Prairie Flower just loves to create. I am glad she did, now there is a ME! You will get to see me real soon.

Can't wait to meet all you ladies. Mom has told me lots about you all, she says is you are "PRECIOUS"!

Some of you might remember my sister Miss Honey Bunny. She is a snuggy E-pattern a small baby blanket with ribbons along the side for little ones to snuggle up to. She is a very easy pattern to make up and she can be downloaded in minutes. Great little baby gift for that baby shower!

Love to you, Buddy Bear

Well Alicia, Buddy Bear is almost finished. Hope your little nephew will like!

Trusting that all of you will have a nice day! I will, I put my nightgown on right last night! Smile!



Blessings and hugs from the farm!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Great idea to be able to use a quilt as a table covering! I also have an old flag that I could use that way. Sparks lots of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas and encouring posts.

    Howdy from Oklahoma and may God bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled over from a link, and am so happy I found you, I've been reading and reading and just had to say how happy your blog made me today. I love the photos you share and the inspiration you give along the way too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute design that Buddy Bear. I'm sure it will be enjoyed and cherished by the new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is Buddy Bear...can't wait til he's finished...I also saw the photo of the bunny and that is adorable...!!!! I love making things, too.
    Oh and quilts..I'm like you. I would never spend a lot for one...ever. I'd be more apt to make it myself!!! I love just about any quilt..and the two-color one you have in the Scripture photo is really nice and well loved :) :) :)
    Have an awesome Wednesday, Linda!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda.
    Your quilt is precious. I wonder the stories it could tell. :o) And thank you for your suggestion in covering quilts for daily table use. That really is a great idea. :o)
    I was wanting to extend my invitation to a new little page on my blog titled "bartering." I would love for you to drop by anytime. :o)
    Sincerely ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, I really enjoy your blog, I am also following Tressa and the bible study. I love you both and feel as if I know you as my friend. I told Tressa that I started my own blog but I really know nothing about it, I guess I'm to old since I didn't grow up with computers, any way keep up the good work. I love hearing about your farm and all the animals. Hugs, Juanita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!