Saturday, November 13, 2010

It Was a Wonderful Day At The Farm Today!

Hello, I am sitting in front of a little coffee house in our little town. We are still without internet service. I guess the rain caused some problems. Sooooo had to come to the store to get some chicken and noodles............we are fighting some head colds and honey has just worn himself out I think. He could use some prayers please. We stayed home all day......... (we were going to go to the fencing site.....but Honey was not feeling well all day)and that felt so good to my soul! I cleaned bedding and hung it all up on the clothesline. I so enjoyed the simple act of hanging clothes today. I kept lifting my head to the heavens everytime I hung something. I really miss the simple things that I used to do so much when I stayed at HOME. I think I appreciate my farm life a lot more now the before! It was a beautiful day today.........but still real wet from our almost 3" much needed rain. We are so thankful to the LORD for His provisions. I also spent some time doing some fall cleaning. I felt like I got a lot done today.

Also last night one of our granddaughters stayed the night with us. We always fix Poppa a nice bed on the couch and she and I have a slumber party. She always turns the CHRISTmas lights on our log canopy bed and we read, pray and share lots of news. It is such a wonderful time........ building memories. I hope when she is a teenager she will still want to come to Grammies..........smile!

Don't know when we will get internet........but I will still check in with you all.

May the Lord bless your SONday! Know that I am thinking and praying for you all!

Hugs from my FARM to YOUR HOME!
Me

10 comments:

  1. Hoping you are all feeling better soon. Hugs and prayers being sent your way.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping your household is on the road to recovery!

    What special memories with your grandaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a super weekend..... I love reading your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, praying everyone is feeling better and your dh is on the mend! I think it is the changing weather. It makes me have a sweet tooth...LOL

    What a sweet time with your granddaughter! Special memories, for sure.

    May tomorrow bring many blessings!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    Now, to go wash dishes! Blah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda you are so lovely to visit! It's good to be reminded of the simple joys of being 'home'! Your grand-daughter will never forget the special times with you. What a fun Grammie you are ! I pray your beloved will be feeling better very soon. A very blessed SONday to you too..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping you are all well very soon,
    im sure your granddaughter will always love those special times,

    I miss the special times with my 2 children now they are older and want to do there own thing and not sit with mum, and being a single mum its even harder,

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped by your blog today. What a lovely, cheerful place to visit.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH...glad you could have some fun girl time with your granddaughter...Praying for your hubby too, that he'll feel better and God will give you all strength to do what needs to be done every day :) :) :) Sorry about the internet :( :( Have a lovely week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my dear Linda....So sorry to hear about your hubby being sick, will say an extra prayer for him. And sorry your internet is down, seems easy to get addicted to it:) I miss your blogs when you are not able to write one.. Hope Sonday was a blessed day for you and your family and that you will have a great week!! ((hugs)) to you and your family...

    Blessings.....
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!