Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Quilt Coming Along!


Hello Sweet Ladies,
I have been working and designing the Stitchery Quilt called Winter All Year Long........that will have all the seasonal stitcheries included in it. I have been noticing a lot of ladies downloading the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Thyme Stitcheries (along my sidebar) in the last month. I am not sure how the news is getting out, but it has been fun to see all the downloads happening. I hope you all are enjoying them. I am working on the pattern and can't wait to show it to you. I hope soon. Our work load has been real busy so it limits my time to work on it. Sad for me! Hope you enjoy the little peek though.

I am so thankful to the Lord that He has given me the gift to design..........I sometimes get so excited when I see little designs in my mind of what I would like and then when they become real. I am thankful that I get to share these stitcheries with you. This little quilt will be my gift to you... when I get it done.....to let you know how thankful I am for you all!!!!! Again the designs would be sweet on towels also or you can make the quilt when I get it finished. I am really hurrying as fast as I can! I will also have a little kit for sale for those who can't find the materials.

If you do think of someone else who you think would enjoy the stitcheries..........please let them know. Thank you!

I am off to bed..... I know I say this.......but I am soooooo tired.

Hugs from my FARM to your HOME,

Linda

6 comments:

  1. Linda,
    I have all four snowmen on my sidebar with links :)
    Can't wait to see your finished lil' quilt ~ I only have the first one stitched, but want to get the rest done! Not enough time, is there?
    Thanks again for these cute stitcheries!!♥
    Hugz,
    Cathy♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda...so cute...and I LOVE red...of course, I'm biased, since that's my favorite color!! Thanks for the sneak peak :) :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda..I love it!!!! You are so full of ambition...honest...to work a job, and work on a fence, take care of your family and sew too! You're amazing!!! ~smile~ Bless you..

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    So happy that you signed up to follow my blog. I am excited about the snowman stitcheries and I can't wait to see what the kit will be. Hugs to you busy lady!

    Christina
    cardinalcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning, Thank you for writing.
    Hi Cathy, I think you are going to like the little quilt. I have all 4 quilt blocks done.......now to put it all together! I am liking it.......a lot! Hugs, me

    Hi Heather, You are just like me! I loveeeeee red. Hugs, Reading your blog!

    H Gert, THank you, you are always so sweet to me! Bless you too!

    HI Christia, I am glad to follow you! Your blog is adorable! I will have one full week off for Thanksgiving! Can't wait! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was catching up on reading some of your posts. I have had a lot of fun stitching your little snowmen. I have almost completed the last one and have already posted pictures of the first to on my blog a while back. I will show them all again and tell everyone where I found the patterns when the last is complete. I am excited to see what you have done with the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!