Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Look What I Got In The Mail!

Dear Sweet Ladies,

Still without internet...........really not a fun thing! I can't get the things up for you like I want........hopefully today!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I got home and there was a box......a BIG BOX

ADDRESSED TO ME!


I opened it.............and this is what I found.......... an adorable box.........with a little card on the outside..........said it was for my snowman party............from a sweet blogger friend!!!!!!!


This is what was inside............lovingly wrapped into 20 individually wrapped gifts. I opened each one............they were to be given to my grandchildren.........when we have our snowman Party..................I felt so loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One huge act of kindness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be like Sherry! Who can I love like that?
I have someone that I am adopting for CHRISTmas.........a single mom.........3 precious children..........I don't think they know Jesus...........I will ask the Lord for help on what He wants me to do............He has wonderful ideas!


Hugs.............have to get back to the kitchen..............we are serving them their Thanksgiving Dinner today.
I am so thankful for each one of you!

Me




9 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet, blessing for a sweet lady and her family. I love it!

    "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you" ~ 1Th 3:12

    You gals are great "abounders"!

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift! Your grandchildren are going to have so much fun!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't sweet blogsisters the best??? What a treasure ya'll have there for your snowman party! Your grandkiddos are gonna be thrilled all over!

    Ya'll have a most beautifully blessed day now, ya hear???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a sweet and thoughtful gift. I love Snowmen! They make CHRISTmas time so much fun! You are so well loved. We got our house Linda! Praise God! He was there every step of the way even when I was getting crazy and nervous and sick to my stomach! Everything happens for a purpose. I am so excited to move. I will appreciate prayer always. I never tire of someone praying for me. I am praying for you too. Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying your internet comes back up. What a thoughtful and sweet gift for a sweet lady. What a blessing to have such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How WONDERFUL!!! I'm so happy for you! Sorry your internet is still down...sending you (((hugs))) today my friend!

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious person--and if you have any left over snowmen--think of me!!!!
    Hugs, Di and kitty purrs from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful blessing! Your blog is such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda. I hope you're enjoying the start of your weekend. I wanted to write yesterday and say thank you so much for the magazine and the cookie. I can't bring myself to eat it yet...it's just too pretty. Maybe I'll make myself a very special cup of tea and enjoy it with the cookie and magazine when things calm down her.

    The package you received from Sherry was such a nice thing. You're such a blessing and it's nice to see the blessings come back to you.

    Hugs and thanks...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!