Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello!

Hello Sweet ladies, 

We had a very eventful night, not of our choosing, but a gift from the Lord!. He wanted us to lean on Him and He wanted to show His power A friend needed help with her horse........we left at 5:30 this evening and got back home at 9. The horse was not doing well and we all thought he was dying. Longs story short........we all prayed.....he got up and he is doing very well. We will know better in the morning. 

I have nothing in me to write a post. I just want sleep so I can go to serve at the college in the morning. I want you all to know that I so appreciate all the fun that you brought to Prairie Flower Farm today! Loved hearing about what you like to drink. I heard of some teas that I had never heard of. Must try!

Thank you to all of you who signed up for the little Salt and Pepper Shaker! If you haven't signed up......... scroll down to the last post and please do so!!!!!

I am so sorry this is a different post, but this lady is sooooo tired. Smile. 

Hugs to you and may the Lord bless you real BIG!

Linda

P.S. Squirt is doing well. 

9 comments:

  1. That is good news about your friend's horse and I hope it is all well today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little Squirt is a joy to see this morning! Yesterday was a baaad day for me! Pleaase continue to lift my work in prayer. Pray for Doug,Theresa,Monica, Koko and myself! We are such a tiny office with so much turmoil. Pray for Nick and this college situation. It was 60 all week according to Coach B in Salina! Freezing here! Brrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the little s/p set. You know I love my tea! Currently I love Twinings Decaf Earl Greyer! My migraine kick in if I consume too much caffeine! I love the little flower balls because I have the PH teapot that is handblown and the flowers are so pretty when the hot water touches them! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eill post tonight about the giveaway! Plus I will stop by FB tonight too. Needing to get checked in to work! Love to you! Blessings Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda..I know how it can be sometimes, but bless you for at least putting up a short one! Sorry about your friends horse I pray it is doing better today!

    Hope you're having a good day.

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Linda,

    I'm glad that Squirt is doing well ) :) :) I can just imagine that little lamb hopping around on his four legs :) :)

    I"m glad that horse is doing well. Keep us updated on its condition...OH, and one more thing...get some SLEEP...please :) :) :)

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, I hope the horse is doing better, prayers have gone out for him/her. I pray you get some rest tonight. Still doing better here, thanks for the prayers. Praying for Tenlee and Dalainey.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. bonjour, on ne se connait pas encore mais c'est avec grand plaisir que je me suis inscrite à la newsletter car ce blog me plait beaucoup même si je ne comprends pas très bien l'anglais. J'adore les animaux, les jolies créations réalisées et les bonnes recettes que j'y ai découvert me plaisent beaucoup. Bonne journée :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melodie68, bonjour, ou habitez-vous? Je comprends tu message, mais c'est nombreuses annees depuis je suis etudie la francais. Je suis etudiant espanol maintenant en Argentina. Tu allez adorer Linda et sa foi! Que Dieu vous benisse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!