Saturday, February 11, 2012

We have a Winner!!!!!!!!

Hello sweet ladies!!!!!!!!


WE have a winner!!!!!!!!!! The little tea pot and cup, salt and pepper shaker is going to live in............ 


Kristina's  HOME! 


All is well.......and I am thankful that His mercies are new every morning. Momma was looking and tracking with her eyes real well yesterday. Thank you so much ladies for praying.......I am so so thankful for all of you. 

It is wonderful sitting in my toasty little farmhouse today and getting to have a sweet day to sew! We will be listening to sermons and refreshing our souls all day long.


Before I start a new pattern I have prayed.....prayed....prayed and will continue to pray, as I sketch my idea out. I will be putting fabrics together and enjoying my self!  This idea has been in my mind for some time. First thing I do is get a plastic tub. I gather everything I think I might want to use, that way I don't have to look for things. I am ready now that the giveaway has been chosen!!!!!! I will get to work on it all day today!


Here are a few things I saw this morning......thought you might like to see. It is sun shining outside, but very very cold!


The guys and girls were basking in the sun in front of the milk house!!!!!!! 

Just wanting you to know that you are so loved by Jesus......I will continue to tell you until I am here No more!!!!!!! You are so precious to Him......I am just here to let you know that! If you need prayer today......just let me know......I will have time to pray. It is hard out there some days! I tasted it this last week and was so thankful I had my Lord to get me through.....I look back on my week and His strength was there! Preciousness!!!!!!!

I have an extra Bible, if you would like it write me here. prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com

Hugs and blessings to your day from my farm,

Linda

11 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Those blue fabrics are so beautiful. Where did you purchase them from? I"m serious about sewing a nice window curtain with lots of ruffles for the window above my kitchen sink!!!!

    Oh, huge congrats to Kristina on winning the salt/pepper shaker giveaway. It will be great in her home :) :) I'll make sure to check out her blog, too :)

    I love my Bible...but I"ll be praying that the one you have goes to the right person!!! The Bible really is life, in so many ways :) :) :)

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, do you remember that beautiful old Mason jar of feathers from Mr. Not Nice Guinea that I won awhile back? well, I am actually going to use some of them in a Valentine's project for the ladies in my Bible study...guinea feathers, pink lace and I'm not sure what else ;) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, so happy your mom is doing better, Any news on Tenlee, people keep asking me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Linda: Can't wait to see what you have planned for the material. I was in a Bible Study this morning for three hours..felt like a few minutes. I hope the person who receives your Bible will study it and let it change his or hers life. What a wonderful gift to give. Hope your mom is doing well. Love your Blog and YOU. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Week-end Linda, I know it's been a hard week for you, so glad your Mom is doing better! Enjoy your time with you as I know you are, it is precious. Hugs to her and you from me. I can just see her twinkly eyes the way you were describing them!
    Can't wait to see what you are going to create with that beautiful material!
    It is cold and very windy here in WNC, just a powdering of snow today. How sweet of you to pass on a Bible. Blessings to you and your family, hope your girls are feeling better. Were they able to work all week? xoxo Carol
    Oh, and I want to thank you and the other ladies for praying for my situation, prayer works! Still praying for Tinlee and Dalainey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear your mom is doing better. Kristina won a wonderful set. It's cold here too this weekend but next week should be a bit better. Good luck with your new project. I'm sure things will turn out right since you got everything organized beforehand.
    A couple of weeks ago my eldest daughter Laila suffered a miscarriage. Would you please pray that the Lord blesses her with health and another little one soon? We all were so very excited when she told us that her little boy was going to be a big brother so it was a shock when she miscarried shortly after. I have 5 children but only one grand child so far and I so wanted to have many, many more.
    Bless you Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that you have a winner. I can't wait to see what you make next. I have a nice bible that a friend gave me over 40 years ago. Her husband became a Minister at their church. We went to school together and where in the hospital in the same room( I was there 1st c-section) and 2 days later they told me my friend was in deliver and she said save me the extra bed LOL we had a blast together for a week. Bless you and keep smiling<3 Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, that's a great idea of putting everything you need for a project into a plastic tup before you start!! I'm so disorganized that despite taking over a wall + corner of the house for my craft supplies I'm still always hunting down stray needles, measuring tapes etc!!
    Still -22° here in the alps so we're feeding the birds and the deer who are having a rough time of it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda your posts are so refreshing and encouraging. I left a prayer request the other day, so I don't know if you read it. This is what I wrote -
    I don't see an email addy for you but I'd like to ask you to pray for my hubby. I know you are such a faithful praying gal, and he REALLY needs A LOT OF prayer right now. Thank you SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Cottage Quilter, I just happened to pop back over here, I will pray for your husband and you, that your needs will be met! The sweet ladies here prayed for my situation last week and He heard the prayers! God is faithful!
    Keep us posted,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much CJ. Prayers are really needed.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!