Thursday, February 2, 2012

It Is Raining!!!!!!!! Bet The Ducks Are Dancing!

Hello Sweet ladies,




When we got home today the sky to the west was getting so dark. They said we were going to get a storm and some rain. I was sitting and a loud boom went off......it was thunder......something we have not heard much of for some time! It is raining and it sounds wonderful........smells wonderful also! Thanking Jesus. The crops will benefit so much from this rain.......snow is coming also. I will like that! 

I have a little news from Regina.......this will bless your heart........precious stuff!

A lady in Pascagoula, MS saw a post on FB and started praying for Tenlee.  As she prayed, God began to speak to her and told her that Tenlee was not the only one that needed healing.  She did too, through Christ.  She accepted Christ through praying for Tenlee.  My niece shared this with me this morning.  I told Kisa and her words say it all, "God has me in awe!!!"

Now that is just like the Lord......always working in everyone's life to bring them right where they need to be. Such an awesome God we have. He never wastes our sufferings ladies.

I have a precious young pregnant momma in my life. Her name is Rachel. She has been very very sick during her pregnancy. It has been a very hard time. Her sweet husband has been having to be with.......please keep her in your prayers that God would give them some answers. I think it is hormone imbalance. If any of you have any ideas please let me know. Thank you!!!!!!!

Love you sweet ladies.......I am turning in. Can't wait for tomorrow afternoon..........back Home on the Farm! Peace in my heart!!!!!!!

Oh......the lights just flickered.......looks like it's a bit red on the radar south of us! They have it saying severe weather. Praying for protection for people in Kansas!

Hugs, 

Linda

8 comments:

  1. Linda, I've enjoyed making your Chicago heart-shaped Chocolate Chip cookies for Valentine's Day for a couple of years now...and using the printables you provided in the past. I can't seem to find them on your website right now.

    I was hoping to steer my website readers your way so they could print off the recipe and printables for themselves, but I can't find it here.

    Would it be okay, since I downloaded the PDF file a couple of years ago, to post that on my website and give all the credit to you - and direct them to your homepage?

    Or would it be possible to have this on your website again, so I can direct them your way so they can print off their own copy?

    I'm hoping to post this, if possible, by Monday, Feb. 6th.

    Thanks!

    Julieanne
    http://www.JoyInOurJourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julianne,

      I have it on my side bar now.......thank you for asking. I sent you an email, but wasn't sure if you would get it. Blessings, me

      Delete
  2. Woohooo, let it rain. I do love the smell of rain. It kills my sinuses and ruins my hair, but I still love it!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Linda,
    Oh, I'm so happy that you are getting some rain. We should have some here in my part of California on Tuesday. I'll be praying for protection for the people in Kansas...especially for those having to endure severe weather warnings...

    Thanks for the update on Tenlee..and wow, what a neat thing with that ladyon Facebook. God really works in amazing ways, doesn't He? :) :)

    Extra Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Linda! Love the lady's testimony....I love testimonies....so happy the baby is improving....will pray for mama-to-be as well. TGIF Thank God I'M Forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda...what a moving testImony! Isn't God just amazing? So happy Tenelee continues to improve. My prayers are with all those mentioned above, plus the lady who is having problem with her pregnancy.

    I'm so glad you're getting rain...& I pray you are safe..along with your other Kansasitians!

    I hope you are in for a lovely weekend!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have an awsome God! he works in mysterious ways!

    Happy week-end coming up!

    Blessings,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are snowed in! It was nice to have the day off! It is quite cold and tomorrow I will share some phamily photos.
    Praying for Tenlee and Rachel too. Always I sincerely pray. Asking prayer for Nick and this college situation too. I am grateful for whoever is willing to lift up my boy! Love the photo here! Love and Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!