Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is Anyone Hurting?


Oh my, life is getting hard out there. Not because I say so, but because the Word says so. We have a Savior who wants to show Himself real in our lives in these hard days and He wants to use the body of Christ to do so. Our family has seen that when we depend on the Word to get us through the day, we will see the Lord manifest His glory. I have to confess that I do get my eyes off Him, but He always lets me start over with confession. Hold on out there! God is on the throne and will be with us. I know the news is scary and the days are hard, but if we lean in on the Lord, He will show Himself mighty. If we love and take care of the people He puts in front of us we will see lives change because of His message. I listened to a video of Sarah Groves http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-eSbQzlg0 “Love Is Still A Worthy Cause” this morning. She said, “God goes to great lengths to come find me and HE comes into my chaos, to walk into my despair and to bring hope to me. He has been so generous to me. I can not help not to be generous to others. He is asking me to pay attention to individual people who he brings into my life.”, Sarah. I loved this. To be like Jesus, loving each day and making a difference for Him, my Savior. He will and
does give us stories of His faithfulness to share with others.

When I was out in Nevada I saw what God had done for us. He made a mountain, so big, that I can look at it and know that He is so awesome and He cares...... for me.......... for you! We can’t forget that, even when the days are hard. He is there........ I have friends who remind me of that when life gets hard. I want to remind you, if life is hard for you today.

The beauty of what he created, so that we could see His power!
Another reminder of His Majesty


If anyone reading my blog is hurting, please contact us so we can pray for you. We want to be a part of seeing God work in your life! Isaiah 45:3 I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Blessings to you!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful thoughts! I miss you! We are definitely praying for you and your family right now. I know that the Lord will give you awesome strength... isn't it so awesome that he never lets go of us?

    Love you and miss you SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!