Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Day On The Farm

Naughty boys!! As our neighbor said "they are not steers they are pets". Well now they are so big we can't walk them around anymore. They are getting out. This is the third time. Our sons are coming to fix the fence........again.

They load the seed wheat on pallet
The seed wheat is ready to take home. Can't wait to get it in the ground. It is so cool when the wheat is green in long lines going up a field. I will take a pic when it happens.
Momma duck has layed a nest of eggs. I will be watching closely as to what
she is going to do. Oh how I wish she would hatch some babies for me. I will
keep you all posted.

Still working on designs. It is taking me forever with canning and all.

I love this blog. I had my husband put a post in my garden, because I had saved this picture from an old Country Living magazine. Isn't it so cute? You have to go to this blog and see it. Here's A Hand To Hold On To I am sure you will enjoy Lori.
Blessings,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hello Linda :)

    Those naughty boys! We have found our neighbor's bulls in our yard plenty of times:) One day our pup Tirzah ran outside before we had a chance to stop her and she jumped up and nudged the bull with her nose and scared him off! I am so thankful that she didn't get hurt.

    That is ALOT of seed wheat. It will be nice to see pictures once it starts growing :)

    Thanks for sharing that link with us. very cute :0)

    have a blessed day!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the nice comment about my blog. That is one huge pile of seed wheat. Don't you love how the sacks are stacked so neatly and don't fall over. I grew up on a farm but didn't pay much attention to what was going on then. I miss it now. I'm planning a Country Living garden post for next spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!