Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer Vacation Coming To An End.......The Lord has Good Planned For Myself and Family!

Good morning sweet ladies,


well as of today my summer vacation is over.......doing a catering today at the college to welcome all the professors back.....that means a smile on my face and I will have to be friendly!!!!!! Heehee! I have been so blessed this summer. Wedding planning.....working on the farm.....playing in my garden.......$600.00 "given" to us to fix up the refuge cabin what more could you ask for? I am one that can stay on the farm and never have to leave....I proved it this summer.....but God doesn't want to keep me just here! Good thing!

This morning my precious Lord gave me this verse.........."Have the roots [of your being] firmly and deeply planted [in Him, fixed and founded in Him], being continually built up in Him, becoming increasingly more confirmed and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and abounding and overflowing in it with thanksgiving." Colossians 2: 7 I know that I can trust Him with my life.....going outside the Home for me is not easy......but since I have I have grown. He has given me more children to love......and that has filled this Momma's heart to the max.......wonder what He has for us this year.......we will see the story written before our eyes! Please pray for our family.....I know so many of you do each and everyday.......and THANK YOU SO MUCH!


Wanted to share the recipe for these Buttermilk Biscuits......they are so nummy and so easy to make up! Spread a little butter and drool over the top some honey.........eat.......so good!


The one thing I am so thankful for is that I am HOME early in the day from the kitchen.......so I can still have time to get lots done on the farm. I can still have little sweet peas out in the afternoon......so we can still have our God chatter. 

Not the best pic......but you get the idea of what she does when she gets out of her car! Yesterday another little one came to bring me her duck, so he can have some friends! She gets out of her families car and hits the farm like a bolt of lightning. All the cats try to take cover.......Not! 

She loves to sit in front of the gate where the teenage chickens are........she also gets to gather eggs from the big Hen House! We are so thankful for this little one that comes to fill our day with so much fun! We met her family at the college.....they were parents for guys of two of the dorms. A sweet gift......for me. I am stationed in front of the front door......she would take off running to me to give me my hug and kiss every day! Sweetness!!!!!!! They are not working at the college this year......praying the Lord will give me another little one!


She holds the kittens just like a baby doll. So fun to watch her. She loves her chicks and I think they love her also! 

Well, hugs to your day and may God bless you so good!!!!!!!! 


Linda





5 comments:

  1. There will be prayers for you and your family, both at home and at school, to have a wonderful year. This is the first time I will not be going back to school (retirement!) and am not one bit sad. Why? I prayed a whole year and God's answer was always the same!! It's time. And I am right where I am supposed to be!! Hugs from Colorado.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda...you are such a blessing! This little girl is just so sweet!! I can just imagine how much fun she must be! Don't they all just love the animals?

    Of course my prayers are with you and your family!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a good year for your family at school. I no you will be a blessing to all. I have three more weeks before school starts, it is hard leaving home, but I no God's hand is in it.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pics for sure. I know you hate to leave your farm, but it seems as though that is the way it is supposed to be right now. GOD has it all in HIS control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed reading your entries on Facebook and Blog. My family needs the prayers of many. Last year our 44 yr. old son almost died from a burst appendix and then a severe battle with sepsis. By the grace of God, prayers, and good doctors, he survived. He has not been able to work since then and is on the verge of losing their home. Please pray for him and his family!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!