Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Winners!!!!!!!!

Hello sweet friends, 

I just want to thank all of you who signed up for this party! It was so fun for me to read all of your comments and I think for all the ladies who signed up! Thank you for sharing your memories!!!!!!



We have four winners for  Wilma's Homemade Soap!!!!! I used random.org to pick those who won. 

We had lots of email entries from ladies who don't have blogs so that was kind of special also! Soooooo...........

the first place winner that was chosen was,

Glaphre Braswell
She does not have a blog. Her comment was,


Thank you for this party and the opportunity to win some homemade soap.  :)  May God bless you and your family!
Blessings,
Glaphre

Second place winner was.......
Kristina 
Her blog is Raising Arrows
Her comment was,
What an awesome find. I wish I could sit down with Wilma and talk. Just imagine all the things she has seen in her life time. This is the major reason my family and I am planning a move back to Arizona where my whole family lives. I want my children to get to know their Great Grandparents and my Parents. I remember helping my grandmother hang up clothes at the old farm house when I was a little girl. This post brought joy to my heart Linda. 


Third place winner
Laura Lane
Her blog is Harvest Lane Cottage
Her comment......
I remember going down to the basement with my Grandma Bern back in the '70s and watching her use an old wringer washer. She put the clothes in to was in the base, then she had to wring them out with the wringer that looked like two rolling pins that she rolled the clothes through to squeeze out the water. Then of course, they went on the line outside.

Fourth place winner
Jan George
She does not have a blog.

Her comment was........
My mom was doing the laundry in a washing machine that had a wringer.  The insurance man came to talk to her and I thought I would help her.  I was about 4 years old.  She was in the living room with the insurance man, so i went to the back where the washer was.  I gathered up some clothes to feed into the wringer and got my fingers caught.  It pulled my arm into the wringer up to my sholder, boy did I scream.  That was the last day I did the laundry.  My arm was bruised, but not broken.  So it all ended well.  Sure enjoy the Prairie Flower Farm blog.  God Bless.

I am sending out emails to all the ladies who won!

I soooo enjoyed reading all of your comments. I was surprised that so many had grandmothers who had wringer washers. I don't remember that mine did. Maybe she did? I asked my sister and she didn't remember either. 

Hope you enjoyed the party......we need to have another one real soon......I have some ideas!

Hugs and God bless Your DAY! 

Linda



5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners; it was good to read our laundry stories. The one about getting her arm caught in the wringer, yikes. Glad it had a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember how wringer washer and put rubber diapers through that wringer diapers and explodes and I ruined a couple of shirts
    Did you ever get anything caught in a wringer?or ruined a couple of shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners of the soap! Everything coming from Linda at Prairie Flower Farm is a blessing! I remember my mom having a wringer washing machine when I was little. Hugs to all, tomorrow is Friday!
    Blessings Linda!
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I'm so excited! I've got to go and check my e-mail!

    Thanks for the soap and also for mentioning my blog.

    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!