Just picked up my Hobby Farm HOME...........the other day at the Tractor Supply Store! Sure gets me "itchin" to have spring ...............now! Smile. I will wait and be patient.........it just will be so nice to get outside again and dig in the dirt.
Hello sweet ladies,
Today we didn't have any problems getting to work this morning.......so I didn't have a SNOW Day. Sad! It is so cold here though. Having a hard time keeping the shower thawed. UGH for my honey!
I am getting a little sewing in today........very relaxing......... finishing up on an order.
I can't believe how many new ladies are downloading the tea cozy. I love it! I hope a lot are being made for gifts. If you are doing so........ I would love to hear.
I thought I would do a little something different with this post. I would love to get to know you just a little bit better. So here goes. I have 5 simple questions for you to answer. If you don't want to...... that is just fine. I want you to be comfortable when you come to my blog. The questions will be simple. I was just thinking that if you came to my HOME to visit I would want to get to know YOU! So here goes.........
1. Would you rather be knitting, crocheting, hand stitching doing embroidery, sewing using your sewing machine or all of the above?
2. Do you have any kind of crafty or sewing thing that you are working on now?
3. Do you like to cook from scratch or do you use prepared food?
4. Will you have a garden this next summer......what will you grow and will you start your own seeds?
5. Do you live in the city or on a farm which would you rather if you could?
Okay.........here goes! I will answer the questions for you.
1. I love anything that has to do with sewing. EVERYTHING!
2. I am working on a new pattern right now. It will be a new organizer of sorts. Can't wait to finish it!
3. I really enjoy cooking from scratch.
4. Yes, I will have a garden......tomatoes, lettuce, potatoes, every color and kind of peppers, onions, garlic, chard, carrots, radishes, green beans, rhubarb broccoli and sweet potatoes. We will freeze or can the produce.
5. As you know my family lives on a farm. I am so grateful to the Lord that He has allowed it.
If you want to number from 1-5 on the comment and answer....... that is fine or you can copy and paste the questions. If you have any other information that you would like to share about yourself.......that would be wonderful! All we need is a cup of tea and meet in real life! What a precious thought!
Hugs from my farm to your HOME and may the Lord bless your day!
P.S. It might be fun for those who comment to go over to the other ladies blogs who have also commented. Then we would be a bigger blogger family!