Monday, May 17, 2010

I have internet!!! Yeaaaaa!!!!!!!

Hello......everyone!
When I put up a post it doesn't go up until 1 something. I just got internet right as the last post I put up earlier. Anyway, I am working on a video. It is a must.............. so come back later today! If you loved Little Duck? You will love what is new on Prairie Flower Farm!!!!!!! We have been moving cages around in the milk barn. Need I say more? I can't wait to show you!

Love you all bunches. Can't wait to................. share some news!
Bunches of blessings! I have been getting some. Smile.............

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Little Duck is toooo cute, I can't believe "Bartholomew" is winning the name game ;P
    Vote for Quacker, vote for Quacker...lol
    *I really think his name should be 'Lucky' after all his near misses!
    Smiles, DianeM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome. I just read the previous post about 5 minutes ago. Now everything is up and running and back to "order"...LOL I can't wait to see and read about the exciting new things :)
    Much love and hugs from Oregon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so tough to be without this modern comfort! It is such a wonderful lifeline to those we care about! Smile Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!