Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Valentine Download!

Valentine Tags and Chicago Chocolate Chip
Cookie Recipe Tutorial

Hello Sweet Ladies,

Today I was thinking at work that I should put up the Valentine Tutorial that I put up last year. I was working on getting the tutorial back up on the blog with Tressa's help and in came an email from a sweet lady. She was asking about the Tags and Chicago Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe because she had read an old post. Thought that was kind of sweet that I was in the middle of doing it and someone wanted it..........another God thing in my book! Sooooooo here it is. I hope that you enjoy it.

You will love the Chicago Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are so delicious and make such a sweet gift. If you have any problems seeing the download.......... please let us know. The tutorial will have instructions for the Cake Stand, Chicago Chocolate Cookie Recipe, a Valentine gift idea and a sheet of tags you can print off.


Just another way to say I LOVE YOU and that is the truth!

God Bless You..........you are such sweet Valentines! Smile!

You are in my prayers.


Welcome new Followers.............YOU have been noticed.......by ME!

Hope you enjoy!
Linda


11 comments:

  1. Dear Linda, I think this cookies will be the perfect gift for my husband!!!! I loves cookies.
    Thank so so much for the recipe, I m so happy to find you!!!
    Blessings from France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect - just what I was looking for! The presentation is great, the tags are awesome! Can't wait for Valentine's Day - thanks a bunch!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love stopping by ...you alway have something fun to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gift idea....we have 2 birthdays real close to Valentines day.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Linda ~
    I printed your cute lil' tags last year, but didn't get to use them. I'm using them this year with my gifts. I printed one page on brown kraftpaper cardstock and the tags have a real cute "prim" look♥
    Thanks again for sharing with us!!
    Hugz,
    Cathy♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ideas, Linda and the cookie recipe. Can't wait to get started baking!
    I have my grandkids' Valentines all ready to send.
    Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Linda. You are always blessing me and mine! I am praying for your family concerning Vitaliy. We have a lovely daughter that we adopted from South Korea and I know how hard waiting on the Lord can be.

    Blessings and love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling tags! This is the first time I have seen the Chicago Chocolate Chip recipe since I tasted them years ago at a local Christmas Bazaar! They had these every year in their holiday coffee shop for the bazaar! They are DELICIOUS with a delicate crunch! I am a new follower and I look forward to your blog and your kind thoughts - they really help me get thro the day as I am experiencing some sad times right now! Thank you Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, Those cookies look really delicious!!! Thanks for the tutorial/download ;) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We used your recipe and the tags last year to make such sweet Valentine's Day cookie treats for our friends and our girls' friends, and we got back great feedback about them! I'm so glad that you're offering this on your blog again. It is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have baked these cookies several times since you put it up the first time. It has become one of our favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!