Saturday, April 21, 2012

Have A Good Day!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Sweet Ladies!


When you walk into the Potter's Shed in the morning, the sunshines just right on the door to our silo. It is a beautiful site to me. The sun reminds me of God's provisions, like rain, sun and warmth. It helps my garden..... grow.  Just one more of the millions of things I am thankful for. I don't have to think things just happened. To know I can believe the Bible and what it teaches gives me a sense of belonging to God. Relationship is a perfect word for what I goes on. Believing truth is essential for me. 

Every Word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in HIM. Proverbs 30:5

It makes me think of what we are trying to teach Vitaliy. That isn't always easy, but this morning it was kind of funny. I was trying to help V on the computer and couldn't figure it out. So Tressy stepped in and did it real fast! Then I said that Tressy knows how to do a lot of stuff I don't know how to do. I left the room and V looked at Tressy and said, "Dat is true!" Haha! Made us all think he is getting some "truth" right!

Today is so so busy. Have a house full of my grand kids. Just wanted to say hello.....I will post more tomorrow......know that you have been thought of.......by me.....but mostly Jesus!

Little Denali is doing wonderful......getting to know his new family........


this is part of the imprinting you can do so you have a better horse as you are training. If you gently hold your colt down and touch her all over, she will be a calmer baby. It is an authority thing, you are the boss! Also you breathe into her nose and she breathes your human smell. That is bonding to the baby. It is amazing. We have done it with all our babies. Now the bigger ones come up to us and the first thing they do is smell our face and nose. Precious thing. 


Welcome to all the new followers......you have been sooooo 
noticed........by me!


I found this on Pinterest..........you can go to my Garden and Farm Life  and look it up. I just bought two of these adirondack chairs. This is what my plans are for the two of them. CUTE! 


Hugs from my farm..........you will find me in the Garden, Ellie will be in the stall shoveling.......learning more about being a horsewoman! Farming teaches children to work and the "God Chatter" that goes with it is priceless!


Linda

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I grew up on a farm in Indiana. We moved to Florida when I was a teen. I cried all the way down. God has his hands in everything. If we had not moved to Florida, I would have stay that shy child who was content to work and stay away from people. Even now I would like to have a place in the mountains, have a few animals, have food delivered and just stay home. I understand the God talk. I grew up in a Christian family and felt God's hand in everything on the farm. I wake up every morning and listen for the birds. I get to school, I'm a teacher, and spend a few minutes watching the different birds in the water areas around our school. My students think I am funny because I love the "simple" life as they call it. I was raised a hard worker from that "simple'" life. Your blog takes me back to that period of my life I loved so much. Through your blog I can relive it. Thank you and may God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda I read this...this morning and enjoyed it immensely.... I wanted to leave a note so finally here I am! smile.... Your photo in the refuge cabin is one of my favorites! You have such an amazing eye! Love the imprinting...such sweetness! Oh..and I just think that chair is adorable! I would love ...love...love to have one of them fixed up like that too. However, I know you will have a couple of them on the farm!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has blessed me tremendously and reading your blog puts a boost in my day. Don't you love imprinting little ones?
    Love, love, love the white chair and the colors in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,

    I just love hearing about all the happenings on the farm. Denali is one blessed little foal to live there ;) :)

    Oh, and V's comment just made me laugh :) :)

    Extra special love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!