You are welcome to use this photo's if you wish.
Hello Sweet Ladies in my LIFE................who I am very grateful for. I am NOT just saying that either! I truly mean it!!!!!
You know........ "this working thing" outside the HOME has made me think of all the years I was able to stay HOME. I am so grateful to the Lord for all those days! Now that our family is at the college together (such a God thing) I make myself think of things that I am thankful for while at work. I don't always do real well.........learning to be satisfied...........not easy for me at times...........relate? Here is my list.
1. We eat our breakfast and lunch.......at work......... for free...........can't hardly eat anything for the evening meal when we get HOME. To full on God's provisions.
2. We bring HOME all the scraps for the animals.......they have never eaten so well.
3. We actually get paid for working!!!!!! That is a total blessing!
4. We can give to the Lord! We love to be able to write a check! Makes our hearts smile! The girls give on their own. They have taken their training seriously....Mr. Phil and I are grateful!
5. I get to bring HOME these cool glass jars from work...........I am saving them and using them for EVERYTHING! What do you think? What would you use them for if you had them?
6. God is helping me see that our Life is Simply Beautiful..........because He is caring for us. He even cared when we were going through such hard times to even stay afloat.
7. I can come HOME on Friday afternoon and not go back until Monday morning!
8. I have my family with me! I still feel like I am my husbands helpmate.......together we are caring for our family.......just like when we farmed.
9. I get to listen to the Christian radio..........I can have my mind still Praising the Lord.
10. God is still caring for our family..........He is the one that blessed us with the job.
11. I am thankful that I can be a witness for the Lord in simple ways!
12. Thankful when I hear a ding on my computer and someone has left me a comment on my blog. It brings a SMILE....... when I see who has been there. Thank YOU! Sad part......I don't get to blog surf........and come to say hi or always answer back......sorry! I will try harder.
13. I GET to go on Saturdays and Sundays outside in MY NIGHTGOWN.
Hmmm .......... one thing I know......... My God loves my family............ so much and He says that He is the giver of all things good......... Simply Beautiful. No matter what is it that we have to walk here on earth. His Word says. "I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may KNOW that I AM the LORD, the GOD of Israel, who SUMMONS You by NAME. Isaiah 45:3.Oh how we Praise You Father! So when you feel like you are walking in the dark..........HE IS THERE!
So I have listed 13 things that I am grateful for. There are more, but that is what I can think of right now. I will read these often. Smile!
It is soybean Harvest Thyme around our area...........the combines are driving up and down the roads out by our farm. It is an exciting time! Always reminds me of God's Harvest........love to see that happen!
For those who want to know how our sweet little kitten Sophie is doing......... she is great. I just heard Tressy say to her, "So you want to hide in Mommies bed"?...........are we a strange bunch or what? Heehee. Love Farm Life........I truly do. Our animals become our Family.
Mr. Phil burned his arm real bad this last Thursday. We are caring for it and had to go to the Dollar General that is in our little town.......to get some things for his burn. I saw these adorable little leaf dishes. $1 each. Looked just like something from Pottery Barn. Very nicely made I thought.
I am using my jars for ribbons ( I will show you when I get them all done. I take the lids and use a rock and scruff the edges. They will look real old sooner. I am not sure how I can make them look rusty like some of my other old jar lids. Maybe there is something at the craft stores. Do any of you know what I could do?
I bought a few sacks of pumpkins and gourds.......thought it would make a cute center piece for the Potter's Shed. Put some bittersweet twined around the top of the jar lid. Cost me $3 dollars. I am finding delight in the SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!
Oh almost forgot to tell you! We are going to a wedding today.........the two love the Lord and the love story is precious. I will tell all later!!!!!!! The Stubbie girls went shopping............and bought new clothes. We had the most fun! I do have to say........it was very hard to find something........decent! What has happened? We are going to look like Princesses of theKing. We can't wait. We are such romanticists at heart. Love to hear the promises made for better or worse.......... in rich or poor.......... to LOVE ALL THE DAYS OF THEIR LIFE!
Still working on it.....how about you? I want to LOVE my honey all the days of our life!
Hugs and blessings from my FARM to your HOME!
If you leave a comment.........I will definitely come over and say HELLO!